New due date... Friday, maybe Saturday

/ New due date... Friday, maybe Saturday #1  

tomd999

Platinum Member
Tractor
'10 3320 cab
Hiya,

The dealer called today and said we should see our green girl this Friday or Sat. It's been a while to get all the stuff in. I guess with the 0% they are moving quite a few.

My daughters say she needs a better name than 2520, I'm scared... My wife has already decided that our Christmas cards will have the new tractor on it. Oh ya, she thinks my tractors sexy... sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyway, to hold ya'll over till I get some delivery pictures, here's a pic of one of our old girls. She's a '67 Power King. Still runs fine and does everything we ask of her.

Tom

Attachments

• DSC01104.JPG
    DSC01104.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 363
   / New due date... Friday, maybe Saturday #2  
tom999:

Nice picture :)! Be careful introducing the newbee to the old girl. She might get jealous and "act out" :eek:. Jay :D!

/ New due date... Friday, maybe Saturday #3  
That little old lady needs to be in a rocker on the porch. How could you make her work so long? It's about time you get something in there to do the heavy work...

/ New due date... Friday, maybe Saturday #4  
Wow Tom, you must be pretty psyched up about now. You'll have alot of fun using your new tractor to pull that wood.

Put the oldie up on blocks and sell it in 20 years. By then it'll be a collectable.

What did you buy?

LS.

tomd999 said:
Hiya,

The dealer called today and said we should see our green girl this Friday or Sat. It's been a while to get all the stuff in. I guess with the 0% they are moving quite a few.

My daughters say she needs a better name than 2520, I'm scared... My wife has already decided that our Christmas cards will have the new tractor on it. Oh ya, she thinks my tractors sexy... sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyway, to hold ya'll over till I get some delivery pictures, here's a pic of one of our old girls. She's a '67 Power King. Still runs fine and does everything we ask of her.

Tom

/ New due date... Friday, maybe Saturday #5  
We do get fond of our tractors, don't we? After years of shoveling and pushing wheelbarrows, my gratitude to my tractor for his services has made Gus a part of the family. Maybe if I talk to him long enough he'll talk back??

/ New due date... Friday, maybe Saturday #6  
unreconstructed said:
We do get fond of our tractors, don't we? After years of shoveling and pushing wheelbarrows, my gratitude to my tractor for his services has made Gus a part of the family. Maybe if I talk to him long enough he'll talk back??

HI Tom: why is the old tractor a HE and the new one a SHE?:D