Not offering Air Seat anymore

/ Not offering Air Seat anymore #1  

DocD

Tractor
John Deere 3720
Quick question for those of you more knowledgable JD operators - I am going to purchase a CUT in the future (not really needed until next spring) but I could purchase at any time. I have been holding off and I do see that the 0%financing will run out at the end of Oct. I also see that the air ride seat will be discontinued and will not be able to get this option anymore. I guess my real question is - How good is the air ride seat option? I could get one now or could wait a while if it is not a big option.

Thanks,
DW

/ Not offering Air Seat anymore #3  
DocD, I'm not sure if you heard from the dealer that the air ride seat was not available or whether you determined this from the JD "build your own" web site. If the latter, the updated site has red "x's" for this option. If you click on the red x then there is information on why option is not available and instructions on what to do to make it available in the option list. In other words, per the "build your own" site, the air ride option is still available. Hope this helps. I have the air ride on a 3720 and would not want to go back to the spring type.

Dave