John Deere Dealers Please

/ John Deere Dealers Please #1  

twin88cam

Tractor
FORD 3000, Kubota L4200, JD 1025R
Any JD dealers that take non-agricultural trade-ins? Or any JD dealers that also handle more than one line of eguipment,ie, JD and Yamaha,or Kawasaki. I have a motorcycle I want to trade for a XUV 620i, or a compact tractor.

Thanks.

/ John Deere Dealers Please #2  
twin88cam said:
Any JD dealers that take non-agricultural trade-ins? Or any JD dealers that also handle more than one line of eguipment,ie, JD and Yamaha,or Kawasaki. I have a motorcycle I want to trade for a XUV 620i, or a compact tractor.

Thanks.
Dealers local to me seem to take anything of value on trade. JD dealer has had farm trucks, Jeeps, etc. traded on equipment.

/ John Deere Dealers Please #3  
The local Deere dealer has a Sea Ray cruiser on his lot. If that's agricultural related, it must be from a shrimp farm ;)

/ John Deere Dealers Please #4  
I guess it depends on the dealer. I tried to trade a Woods Mower ZTR in on a John Deere ZTR. One JD dealer said no, he only trades on products he carries. JD and Toro. Another John Deere dealer 15 miles down the road offered me top dollar on my trade and got my business. He didn't even carry Woods but took the trade. He has my business now.