Tradin' in a 2520 on a 3320

/ Tradin' in a 2520 on a 3320 #1  

sbt

Tractor
GT 235, 3320
I finally got up the nerve to trade in my 2520 on a 3320. Delivery scheduled for tomorrow!! I've wanted to trade for a while after realizing that I shoulda went bigger to begin with. The 2520 is a great machine, and was bigger than the 2320 that I originally wanted. The FEL capacity is almost doubled, weight is 1000lbs heavier and a few more HP to help me with my projects. I've read this board for quite some time and those of you that have a 3320 seem to be pleased with yours so I hope that I will be with mine. Thank ya'll for posting your experiences and opinions.

/ Tradin' in a 2520 on a 3320 #2  
where are ya tradin, maybe I'll go get myself a cheap second hand 2520:D

/ Tradin' in a 2520 on a 3320 #3  
Congrats.

Thats the same trade JC aka (RollTideRam) made.

I was fortunate to get his 2520. :)

Only one minor problem. I like the 3320 too..

/ Tradin' in a 2520 on a 3320 #4  
Congrats...please post plenty of pics and a good rundown of how you think the 3320 measures up. I just started talking to my dealer yesterday about making the same trade. I'm considering the 3320 with the 448bh, 300cx fel.

/ Tradin' in a 2520 on a 3320
I use Green South in Orange Park, Fla where I bought the 2520. They have treated me fairly well. Got the 300cx FEL w/HD bucket and a 5 1/2' BB. Went with a toothbar this time too-digging into packed dirt without one would make a preacher curse in church. My 2520 had about only 40 hours or so on it, haven't been able to use it much this year because of the South Georgia fires which kept me fairly busy. I am so lookin forward to some seat time to catch up on my (wifes) projects.

/ Tradin' in a 2520 on a 3320 #6  
I have had my 3320 for about a year now. I have about 90 hours and haven't had a bit of problems. I also have the 300CX loader. Don't forget the heavy duty bucket, it really makes a difference. This seems like a popular size here in Illinois. The 3320 has the largest cubic inch engine of the 3xxx series and appears to have all the power you need.

The next step up is the 3520 or 3720 but you pay dearly for that turbo and few extra hp. The only time the extra hp would come in handy is if you plan on using it for heavy brush cutting with a rotary cutter. I use a MX 6 with mine which is a bigger mower than for what it is rated but it still pulls it unless you get in the really big heavy grass. I know you will be happy.

/ Tradin' in a 2520 on a 3320
Took delivery at lunch today but couldn't play with it. First impression is the 3320 is a pretty heavy duty machine compared to the 2520. Everything about it is beefed up. I can't wait to get home tomorrow to see what it can do-safely of course! I think I'm going to be real happy that I traded. I'll see about posting pictures.

/ Tradin' in a 2520 on a 3320 #8  
Was wondering. what kinda money are we talking about with going
from 2520 to the 3320 on trade....;)

Chris.....:)

/ Tradin' in a 2520 on a 3320 #9  
Ahhhh Chris, I have to tell you from many personal experiences, "wondering" can be the first step down a very slippery slope. Not sure what it's called in the tractor world, but, with boats the disease is "two-footitis."

That's when no matter what size boat one currently has - you just have to get one a couple of feet larger. (<;

Gerald

/ Tradin' in a 2520 on a 3320 #10  
SBT,

I hope you are as happy with yours as I am with mine. I've had it a couple of months now, and have 75 hours on it. I have enjoyed it very much. Did you get the auto cruise or extendable lower links? Those are probably my two favorite options on the tractor.

KB