110 J D TLB

/ 110 J D TLB #1  

JoeReal

Bronze Member
Tractor
International 3514 with Wain Roy Backhow JD 165 Hydro lawnmower
I have been checking out this site for several months in my search for a compact tractor. Went to dealers and looked at JD, NH and Kub. All nice tractors but never seemed to be enough back hoe for me, except the Kub L 48. But then came the 110 J D. I didn't want to spend the extra 5K beyond the 4610 I had decided on, but I know I would have kicked myself if I didn't. In any case It will be here the mid part of May. Ordered it with a 4n1 bucket, tph, an option on this tractor, extra valve on hoe for a thumb or whatever and rear work lights. I'll keep you posted when it arrives. Dealer said they are building 2 a day at this time. but will increase production as orders come in.

/ 110 J D TLB #2  
Welcome to TBN.
By the sounds you did some shopping around and got what you wanted /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif and now the long wait. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

What was the final cost when all was said and done.

/ 110 J D TLB
Thomas, the price for the JD 110 tlb was $40K. This includes the 5% Me sales tax which you don't have to pay in N H.

/ 110 J D TLB #4  
Congratulations on your purchase. These units are much more advanced than the 4610 and much more capable.

/ 110 J D TLB #5  
Hope you will keep us up to date when the JD 110 comes in. I have been going through the same comparisons of Kutbota and JD 110 you have. You are the second forum member, that I know of, that has ordered a 110 so keep the info coming.

Did you read the post that Tags made about the 110 skid plate option? Sounded like a good upgrade for a reasonable cost.

MarkV

/ 110 J D TLB #6  
I also just found out on Friday that there is a stabilizer/outrigger guard available,it protecs the rod of the hydraulic cylender when in the down position,list price is $120-for both,my salesman is going to find out what he can sell it to me for but I told him to just order em',$120 is much cheaper than a cylender rod and the labor to replace it!

/ 110 J D TLB #7  
Do ya know if any online pictures exist of this machine? I searched all over the JD site and couldn't come up with it. I certainly can't afford it , but I like lookin' /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ 110 J D TLB
The only picture I have seen is on the TBN thread for the 110.
The dealer gave me spec sheets only. He has nothing else.
He has however operated one at a schooling type affair in Florida last fall.

/ 110 J D TLB #9  
Go to the home page of TBN there is an article about the 110 with a picture... not much but at least you can see what it looks like.

/ 110 J D TLB #10  
The picture does the machine no justice.I have a piece of lit from JD and it has a few color pics but still leaves you wanting more.I had an oportunity to run one about a month ago and it was unbelievable,a real smooth runnin' machine.