Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tractor
    International 3514 with Wain Roy Backhow JD 165 Hydro lawnmower

Default 110 J D TLB

I have been checking out this site for several months in my search for a compact tractor. Went to dealers and looked at JD, NH and Kub. All nice tractors but never seemed to be enough back hoe for me, except the Kub L 48. But then came the 110 J D. I didn't want to spend the extra 5K beyond the 4610 I had decided on, but I know I would have kicked myself if I didn't. In any case It will be here the mid part of May. Ordered it with a 4n1 bucket, tph, an option on this tractor, extra valve on hoe for a thumb or whatever and rear work lights. I'll keep you posted when it arrives. Dealer said they are building 2 a day at this time. but will increase production as orders come in.

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

Default Re: 110 J D TLB

Welcome to TBN.
    By the sounds you did some shopping around and got what you wanted [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img] and now the long wait. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif[/img]

What was the final cost when all was said and done.

Tractor

Thomas, the price for the JD 110 tlb was $40K. This includes the 5% Me sales tax which you don't have to pay in N H.

Congratulations on your purchase. These units are much more advanced than the 4610 and much more capable.

Tractor
    1998 Kubota B21, 2005 Kubota L39

Hope you will keep us up to date when the JD 110 comes in. I have been going through the same comparisons of Kutbota and JD 110 you have. You are the second forum member, that I know of, that has ordered a 110 so keep the info coming.

Did you read the post that Tags made about the 110 skid plate option? Sounded like a good upgrade for a reasonable cost.

MarkV

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    BX2360/ Kubota SVL90-2/ Kobelco 115SR/ Kubota 161-3

I also just found out on Friday that there is a stabilizer/outrigger guard available,it protecs the rod of the hydraulic cylender when in the down position,list price is $120-for both,my salesman is going to find out what he can sell it to me for but I told him to just order em',$120 is much cheaper than a cylender rod and the labor to replace it!

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kioti LK3054, IH cub cadet 782, Grasshopper 721D2

Do ya know if any online pictures exist of this machine? I searched all over the JD site and couldn't come up with it. I certainly can't afford it , but I like lookin' [img]/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif[/img]

Tractor

The only picture I have seen is on the TBN thread for the 110.
    The dealer gave me spec sheets only. He has nothing else.
    He has however operated one at a schooling type affair in Florida last fall.

Live in Lower Hudson Valley Tractor used mostly in Central NY
    Tractor
    Sold the 4310 downsized to a JD 2320 - Purchased from K.C. Canary (HRT) in Fultonville, NY

Go to the home page of TBN there is an article about the 110 with a picture... not much but at least you can see what it looks like.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    BX2360/ Kubota SVL90-2/ Kobelco 115SR/ Kubota 161-3

The picture does the machine no justice.I have a piece of lit from JD and it has a few color pics but still leaves you wanting more.I had an oportunity to run one about a month ago and it was unbelievable,a real smooth runnin' machine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast