Real world feed back on 3000 series

/ Real world feed back on 3000 series #31  
Orlo, I ordered my factory cab 4720 with the third hydraulic feature and the power beyond kit. Hopefully it arrives next week. What size couplers do you have on your log splitter hoses that attach to the power beyond outlet?

/ Real world feed back on 3000 series #32  
orlo said:
Dealers can put the Power beyond on the cabs.

On my 3720 cab I have a third SCV going to the rear where I either hook up a grapple (for a third line on the loader) or the mower. I have the diverters so I have two extra circuits going to the rear and have the power beyond for a log splitter I have. So I have 3 circuits and PBY going to the rear, all dealer installed. Now the back of my tractor looks like a hose factory but that's another deal. ;)

I'de like to see some pics too. My dealer said I still can't get them for the cab model. Any part #'s, dealer that you bought it from. Been trying to get this since I bought the tractor, but at the time my dealer also told me they didn't make a 3000 series with a cab till I asked him to look at the picture of one I had in the pickup.

/ Real world feed back on 3000 series #33  
tglass said:
I'de like to see some pics too. My dealer said I still can't get them for the cab model. Any part #'s, dealer that you bought it from. Been trying to get this since I bought the tractor, but at the time my dealer also told me they didn't make a 3000 series with a cab till I asked him to look at the picture of one I had in the pickup.

Kind of sounds like your dealer doesn't put much effort into his work. If I go into my dealership with a question that I have because I read something here, They go all out to see if they can find it or put it together.

I know it can be done because Woods makes a PB kit to mount their Backhoes on the cab models. I think, if a kit is not available from Deere, one could be made up by starting with the Woods manual (downloadable) to see what is required. Then go to the Deere web site and look up the parts. Or just start with the PB kit for the open platform model. It might take a little thought to reroute some hoses, but I can't think of a reason it can't be done.

The part number for the open station is LVB25505

It maybe that the part is not offered for the cab tractors yet because JD does not offer a backhoe for the cab tractors as of yet. I hear one is coming but who knows when. If you can't get your dealer to look into this the part is for sale by JDGreen on Ebay and I am sure there are JD dealers on this forum who could help.

Last edited: