3320 pricing

/ 3320 pricing #1  

plastikosmd

Platinum Member
well I'm enjoying the pursuit of a new tractor. I own a b7100 with FEL that has been bulletproof for years. Kubota dealer is close to me but either their machines sell themselves with no help from the sales dept. or they dont think the customer is #1. Anyway, I was looking at a L2800/3400 but being disappointed with the dealer I drove 40 miles to the JD dealer. I sort of fell in love with the 3320. I like the fit/finish/ and extra loader capacity of the 300ex. Bottom line..kubota l3400 with FEL 18k+tax, the JD 3320 with FEL (with nothing else) 22k+tax. this seems a bit high from what I've been reading, and more than I would want to pay. This is in the southern Ma, RI. area. Anyone seen better prices on the 3320 in the upper NE area? Going to NH is fine with me if I need to. Just curious

Last edited:
   / 3320 pricing #2  
I've got a quote of $28500, for a 3320 with the 300cx, and 448bh from my dealer in NE PA.

/ 3320 pricing #3  
22K out the door with the 300CX FEL and HD Bucket, and the 3720 is the going price in Mid Michigan if you deal a bit.

/ 3320 pricing
so i guess if i get it for 22k out the door, im doin ok..maybe will try for that when im ready. also i would like the mid pto..and from what i have read you need a control valve in the rear also, both of these options are about 300 bucks or so each. can these be added later? or is that a major hassle?
thank you

/ 3320 pricing #5  
plastikosmd said:
so i guess if i get it for 22k out the door, im doin ok..maybe will try for that when im ready. also i would like the mid pto..and from what i have read you need a control valve in the rear also, both of these options are about 300 bucks or so each. can these be added later? or is that a major hassle?
thank you
The mid pto is a major job to install later. Spend the money now if you think you need the mid pto. The parts cost for the mid pto is the same if added later, but several hours of labor are required to install if added by dealer and that will cost considerably more. I think the control valve is much easier to install later and probably a DIY job. When I bought my 3720, all dealer added options were put on at no labor cost. I believe the rear control valve is a dealer only added option and not a factory installed option. The mid pto is factory added option-or pay a lot for labor later.

/ 3320 pricing
well good to know..i will spring for the mid pto, as i may use in the future. thanks

/ 3320 pricing #7  
I know pricing is different around the country. I bought from the only independant dealer in my area, the rest in North Alabama and Southern Tennessee have joined together. I paid 21,500 for my 3320 with alot of extras. 3rd scv, plus the lines/qc's on the loader, and the diverter. Also larger R4's, hd bucket/toothbar. You might price at a few more dealers and get a better deal. JC

/ 3320 pricing #8  
I got mine in August of this year. Here is the deal I swung:

3320 Hydro, Turf Tires
300 CX W/ 61" HD Bucket
Frontier front angle plow
Remote lines for angle blade on loader
72" MMM
3rd SCV
Cool brush guard
Auto cruise
Telescoping lower links
Rear work light

Total price $25,000.00 + 6% tax = $26,500.00 OTD.

I have about 80 hrs. on it now and could not be happier with it. I would recommend the telescoping links if you will not be going imatch. The cruise is a nice touch for under $100.00 as well.

/ 3320 pricing
i really have no idea what a telescopic link is, feelin lazy, what are the advantages of one over the other

you look like you did pretty well 25k - 2k mower, and maybe 1500? for the plow, plus maybe 500 in the other items puts it in at around 21, im thinkin i will be offering my dealer 22k out the door..and see who i can get to bite..that will be
tractor
300cx with hd bucket
mid pto
remote lines

will keep you posted

/ 3320 pricing #10  
The telescoping links allow you to adjust the length of the 2 lower links of the the 3 point hitch. It makes it a lot easier to hook up 3 point attachments because you won't have to wrestle with your 3 point attachments. Once the attachment is attached, back the tractor up to lock them back in place and go to work.