2320 62in MMM Question

/ 2320 62in MMM Question #21  
I've been using the 2320 w/ 62D MMM since June to mow about 1.5 acres. I've got plenty of trees, outbuildings, etc. and the rig is quite nimble. I haven't had to use the old rider to get close to those objects. I've had no problems with the 62D scalping.

I bought the tractor, MMM, FEL, and a front blade for a total of 13% off the website prices in June.

You mentioned you might buy a front blade. Make sure you tell your dealer you plan to add a front blade later. It's possible to get the MMM with mounting brackets (that attach to the front of the tractor) that will not accommodate your blade later. So make sure your dealer gets you the MMM bracket that is compatible with the front blade kit.

Joe

Last edited:
   / 2320 62in MMM Question #22  
Up here in Canada we're getting ripped off on tractor prices. Bought my 2320 last Oct. for $13800 for the tractor alone. Just ordered my 62D mmm for $3100 w/independent lift. Loader quoted at $3200. Just have to say that I love this tractor, is incredibly nimble and is a bull with some serious horns. Pulls it's heart out on my 5 ft cultivator and runs my 52 in snowblower with nary a grunt. I can't wait for the grass to start growing again so I can use the new deck! I too wanted a 2520 but am well satisfied with the 2320, you'll love it too.