what the going rate

/ what the going rate #1  

daddy723

I just won an e-bay auction for a 1986 JD 318 total is 1400.00 No attachments 752 hours on tractor guy says motor doesn't smoke, looks like normal wear on it and has a 50 inch deck, does the price sound good bad or ugly?

/ what the going rate #2  
If it's clean and those hours are correct, it's a decent price. Those are awesome little garden tractors, built WAY better than anything you can buy today. I've currently got a 332 that I'm trying to sell (basically same as the 318 but with a diesel yanmar in it). It has served me very well. I'll PM you a link to a good site for info on your tractor.

/ what the going rate #3  
Definetly a good price on that machine. Iv'e seen them around with double the hours for the same price range.

/ what the going rate #4  
I SOLD MY 318 AFTER HAVING IT FOR 14 YEARS. IT HAD 800 HOURS AND RAN GREAT. I USED IT TO MOW AND MOVE SNOW. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH MINE. $1400.00 SOUNDS LIKE A FAIR PRICE .

/ what the going rate
Thanks to all you replied so far thats what I was hoping to hear, I know they are highly sought after, and that was my limit 1400.00 but I got a 3 hour drive to get it now. But thanks for the relief......MIKE