Price Check Used John Deere 5103 Pricing

/ Used John Deere 5103 Pricing #1  

Kingnutin

Tractor
John Deere 5103
Greetings Y'all!

It is nice to know most people on this board understand what y'all means, and how to say it!

I am looking at my neighbors JD 5103 2WD tractor. He is moving to the city, and getting rid of his place and equipment.

The tractor itself is about 3~4 years old, and has close to 800 hours on it. The tractor has never spent a night outside of his barn. He has had the local JD rep come out and give it regular service/maintenance throughout the life of the tractor.

The tractor will come with a 512 model loader, MX5 shredder, and the cover canopy that attaches to the ROP.

I have borrowed the tractor on many occasions, and it is in great working order.

Can anyone give me their recommendations on a good price for the tractor and equipment? The local JD dealership told him $17000~$16000. I told him that was a little high; and he said for me to look into what I thought it would be worth, and he would make me a good deal on it. I have seen some newer 4WD tractors for the price that the JD dealership was giving him. We have been good friends for over a year, and we don't want to do each other wrong.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Clay
Abilene, TX

/ Used John Deere 5103 Pricing #2  
$14,500 sounds about right.

/ Used John Deere 5103 Pricing #3  
Yeah...$14,500.00 is in line...