Believe I have finally made a decision

/ Believe I have finally made a decision #1  

kernal

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 2320
Well,
After looking at many makes and models, I have come to the conclusion that a 2320 fits my needs. Current quote includes 200cx, MMM and a 46 BH to replace the trusty shovel. Anyone have any input on the 54 in deck vs the 62 in deck? Yard is full of trees and I don't think the 62 in deck will save that much time.
Other items on the list are a Box blade.

Thanks
Scott

/ Believe I have finally made a decision #2  
The 62" deck will stick out further from the tractor, keeping you further from the trees. It also has a smaller uncut circle. JC

/ Believe I have finally made a decision #3  
How much further does the 62" deck stick out from the left side? Some of the added width is on the right side for sure. It would be interesting to get actual measurements.

/ Believe I have finally made a decision #4  
62 OnRamp Deck would be good for that unit. I wish my 4100 had a drive over deck.

/ Believe I have finally made a decision #5  
ChuckinNH said:
How much further does the 62" deck stick out from the left side? Some of the added width is on the right side for sure. It would be interesting to get actual measurements.

So when are you gonna get a' nuther one?:cool:

/ Believe I have finally made a decision #6  
I've got some health things going on, and am waiting to see how that works out...

/ Believe I have finally made a decision #7  
ChuckinNH said:
I've got some health things going on, and am waiting to see how that works out...

Chuck, I hope you get over those challenges very quickly and get back to it:).

/ Believe I have finally made a decision #8  
Thanks for the good wishes...

/ Believe I have finally made a decision #9  
Your Welcome, sincerely