Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD 2320

Default Believe I have finally made a decision

Well,
    After looking at many makes and models, I have come to the conclusion that a 2320 fits my needs. Current quote includes 200cx, MMM and a 46 BH to replace the trusty shovel. Anyone have any input on the 54 in deck vs the 62 in deck? Yard is full of trees and I don't think the 62 in deck will save that much time.
    Other items on the list are a Box blade.

Thanks
    Scott

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Deere 2520

Default Re: Believe I have finally made a decision

The 62" deck will stick out further from the tractor, keeping you further from the trees. It also has a smaller uncut circle. JC
    JD 3320 LX5, KK rake and off brand box and rear blade. Millonzi grapple. Deere X495 for grass cutting.
    01 Ram 4x4 2500 CTD and 22' 12k trailer. Want a tiller and dump trailer.

Elite Member
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    (B2620, had BX22) Simplicity Legacy w/48" mmm

How much further does the 62" deck stick out from the left side? Some of the added width is on the right side for sure. It would be interesting to get actual measurements.
    B2620,Loaded R-4's , Wallenstein BX42 chipper, Bush Hog SQ148 RC, 4' x 8' chain harrow, Blizzard 54" 3PT snowblower, Tirechains. com v-bar duo grip chains (hate them), Simplicity Legacy with 48"mmm, turbo collector, Country Line carry all, Countryline Middlebuster, Woods 48" BB, Kubota QA for loader, Kubota forks, Kuhn EL23 rototiller, and more to come...

Elite Member

62 OnRamp Deck would be good for that unit. I wish my 4100 had a drive over deck.
    Nuru
    JD 3520

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckinNH
    How much further does the 62" deck stick out from the left side? Some of the added width is on the right side for sure. It would be interesting to get actual measurements.
    So when are you gonna get a' nuther one?
    Nuru
    JD 3520

Elite Member
    R.I.P.
    Tractor

I've got some health things going on, and am waiting to see how that works out...
    B2620,Loaded R-4's , Wallenstein BX42 chipper, Bush Hog SQ148 RC, 4' x 8' chain harrow, Blizzard 54" 3PT snowblower, Tirechains. com v-bar duo grip chains (hate them), Simplicity Legacy with 48"mmm, turbo collector, Country Line carry all, Countryline Middlebuster, Woods 48" BB, Kubota QA for loader, Kubota forks, Kuhn EL23 rototiller, and more to come...

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckinNH
    I've got some health things going on, and am waiting to see how that works out...
    Chuck, I hope you get over those challenges very quickly and get back to it.
    Nuru
    JD 3520

Elite Member
    R.I.P.
    Tractor

Thanks for the good wishes...

Elite Member

Your Welcome, sincerely
    Nuru
    JD 3520