Frontier Pallet Forks - on order

/ Frontier Pallet Forks - on order #1  

ddivinia

Elite Member
Tractor
JD 5525 and 5093e Kubota SVL75
I dropped by the dealership today and they had some new Frontier brochures. I have a JD 4720 and a JD 5525. I have a set of forks for the 4720, but could not justify a set for my 5525. Well, Frontier now has them to fit a number of series. 200, 300, 400, 500 series loaders. That is way slick.

I ordered the 48" floating tine AL1340F. No price yet, but these guys always treat me right on them.

I have a set of John Deere floating tine forks that are in excellent shape that I will be selling. I don't need 2 sets.

Frontier has some really slick new stuff out.

D.

/ Frontier Pallet Forks - on order #2  
My adjustables have come in very handy lifting stacks of plywood, large logs that wouldn't fit in the loader bucket etc.
But here's a hint when you get them. I had lots of trouble moving the tines at first. Then I removed the rust from the horizontal bar with coarse emery cloth and coated them wit grease. There's a trick to moving them also. Raise the tines to waist level, then grasp the end of the tine that you are moving and lift. Push the tine with your belly.

/ Frontier Pallet Forks - on order
ragkar said:
My adjustables have come in very handy lifting stacks of plywood, large logs that wouldn't fit in the loader bucket etc.
But here's a hint when you get them. I had lots of trouble moving the tines at first. Then I removed the rust from the horizontal bar with coarse emery cloth and coated them wit grease. There's a trick to moving them also. Raise the tines to waist level, then grasp the end of the tine that you are moving and lift. Push the tine with your belly.

Good advice I am overdue for greasing these ones I have. I might do it before I sell them and for sure do it to the new set.

D.