Just got it

/ Just got it #1  

budman72

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 4200 mfwd
Hi to all, I'm new to the site and to the tractor world. My dealer delivered my new JD 4200 4WD gear on Friday, of course it rained all weekend so I didn't get a chance to use it. I bought a 5' Frontier finish mower with it, a friend also bought a 4200 at the same time and we are sharing a fel and box blade. We''re both building, me on 5 open acres, him on 8 acres, 5 wooded, 3 open.

I've looked at a lot of posts on the site and have learned a lot, thanks for all the information, I'm sure I'll need more!

Bud

/ Just got it #2  
Bud,

Welcome to the TBN forums. Look forward to hearing more of your 4200 experiences. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Just got it #3  
Welcome aboard Bud. A little rain should never stop you from having fun!
Bet your freind with the new tractor and wooded acreage won't be wooded long.

/ Just got it #4  
hi budman!

very good deal on the implement sharing!

are you a bud drinker, or is bud your given name?

/ Just got it
I only drink one kind of beer - COLD! (OK, luke warm will do in a pinch) I usually drink silver bullets, although bud lites aren't out of the picture. My mom called me Buddy right out of the chute, the budman handle came later. Finally got some seat time yesterday, was able to mow about 2 acres, the 4200 performed much better than me, being a newby to riding. I'm used to pushing a Honda!

Bud