JD 3320 for the newbie

/ JD 3320 for the newbie #1  

letour93

Tractor
JD3320
So, I think I have just about completed my deal on my very first tractor...not sure how well I did on the pricing but after visiting two JD dealers and a kubota dealer I am pretty happy...so here is what I picked up...

JD 3320 with the mid PTO, rear work light.
300CX loader with heavy duty bucket and cutting edge.
Frontier RC1060 w/slip clutch
Frontier RB1060L rear blade.

This package which only has a deposit at this point as he is pricing out a chipper for me is currently sitting at just under $30k CDN. Please let me know your thoughts as I am curious to know if this is a decent deal or if I should try and negotiate some more.

I was also looking at a Wallenstein chipper I believe it is model cx45 but the dealer has been steering me towards a pequea cx350 which I have never heard of any feedback would really be appreciated...

Thx to all in advance and I am looking forward to many postings as I am such a newb when it comes to this (tractor that is):D :D :D

/ JD 3320 for the newbie #2  
Congratulations on your new purchase. I've had mine since Feb (45 hours)and am quite pleased with performance.

It's always easy to suggest that someone else spend more money. If you have a few $$$ left in the budget consider the Rear 3rd SCV ($250) the 4 switch controls for Cruise / SpeedMatch / LoadMatch ($100) and Power Beyond ($295).

I've been reading on here that some of these things are sold through the "Sales Department" and when a particular model is not sales current it may be difficult / impossible / expensive to source the thing through "Parts."

/ JD 3320 for the newbie #3  
Congrats on joining the 3x20 class!

/ JD 3320 for the newbie #4  
letour93 said:
So, I think I have just about completed my deal on my very first tractor...not sure how well I did on the pricing but after visiting two JD dealers and a kubota dealer I am pretty happy...so here is what I picked up...

JD 3320 with the mid PTO, rear work light.
300CX loader with heavy duty bucket and cutting edge.
Frontier RC1060 w/slip clutch
Frontier RB1060L rear blade.

This package which only has a deposit at this point as he is pricing out a chipper for me is currently sitting at just under $30k CDN. Please let me know your thoughts as I am curious to know if this is a decent deal or if I should try and negotiate some more.

I was also looking at a Wallenstein chipper I believe it is model cx45 but the dealer has been steering me towards a pequea cx350 which I have never heard of any feedback would really be appreciated...

Thx to all in advance and I am looking forward to many postings as I am such a newb when it comes to this (tractor that is):D :D :D

Hi, I just bought a similar (3520) and am expecting arrival this thursday! You have bought a great machine with all that I have read! I also bought the RC1060 mower. what is the RB1060L? I know that the canadian dollar does not go quite as far as US, but I think you have done ok.

Chris