hydraulic lines hard or soft

/ hydraulic lines hard or soft #1  

Joe A

Tractor
John Deere 3320,x758 54 deck
I am getting a new 3320 this week and I stopped by and told the sales man that I wanted the factory lines added to the front of the bucket to add a grapple unit later down the line.Are the factory lines rubber hosing or a hard line because one of the guys at work bought a 4720 from the same dealer and they added rubber lines with a metal clamp to hold down the lines.Any body have any pictures of the factory set up?
Thanks Guys

/ hydraulic lines hard or soft #2  
I do not have any pictures, but there is a kit for the 300 series loaders that includes hard lines down the loader arms, brackets, couplers, and hoses that go from where the existing couplers for the loader are to the rear 3rd SCV couplers are located. I think the kit sells for $250-$300.

/ hydraulic lines hard or soft #3  
I have the lines you speak of on my 3320. The kit consist of both hard and soft lines. The line runs from the 3rd scv to the loader control manifold. Quick connects there and runs hard lines down the loader arms to the from where the next two QC's are located. My soft grapple lines connect there.

Matt T.:D

/ hydraulic lines hard or soft #4  
KennyD is right on the mark..when I priced out a set a little while back thats the ballpark they were in.
About the only thing to note is the couplers included with the set are not the "Standard" ones...
-BW15630 is the Whole Goods "Part Number" for the 300cx 3rd Function Line Kit (Everything you need if you already got the rear SCV)
-AW34729 is the Part Number for the Coupler Conversion kit which includes 4 of the correct couplers & dust plugs.

/ hydraulic lines hard or soft #5  
Hmmm... anyone know the kit's part number for the 542 NSL on a 5425?

/ hydraulic lines hard or soft #6  
tjkadar said:
Hmmm... anyone know the kit's part number for the 542 NSL on a 5425?

check jdparts.com You can look it up by model.

D.

/ hydraulic lines hard or soft #7  
ddivinia said:
check jdparts.com You can look it up by model.

D.

That requires me to do some work. :D

/ hydraulic lines hard or soft
Thanks guys I stopped by the dealer and there going to put the factory kit on instead of something the shop was going to make up.
Joe

/ hydraulic lines hard or soft #9  
Joe A said:
Thanks guys I stopped by the dealer and there going to put the factory kit on instead of something the shop was going to make up.
Joe

You will be glad you did. There is one issue I had with the factory kit. The bottom where the lines connect for the grapple. It is held in place by a clamp. Those clamps suck when you get the hoses stuck on something, etc. I ended up putting a nice size self threading metal screw in it.

D.