2003 110 tlb

/ 2003 110 tlb #1  

Rmawhinney

There is a 2003 110 tlb with 425 hrs on it. front and rear aux. hydraulics, top n tilt included. $29000 is it worth it. I know 425 hours isnt a lot if it has been used hard but its 5 years old. does that age matter as much as the hours on a tractor?

Thanks,
Ross

/ 2003 110 tlb #2  
I just replied to your other post...That sounds like a great deal to me:D Get the serial number and have your dealer search it to check it's history...

/ 2003 110 tlb #3  
I tend to disagree, that seems quite high for an '03 regardless of hours. I have seen alot of them in the low 20K range maybe a little newer and about the same hours. That is the route I was going to go until I found out it would not fit in my building because of the height. I shopped around and I was going to spend about 22K on the set-up you are talking about. Check Ebay.

/ 2003 110 tlb #4  
kennyd said:
I just replied to your other post...That sounds like a great deal to me:D Get the serial number and have your dealer search it to check it's history...

I'm going to have to agree with Kenny here, but I'll change the wording to a good deal I looked at more than a few 110's before I bought my Kubota, and anything less then $30K looked rough (abused) or had many more hours on it, my price range was up to $25K BTW, of course this just could be my area... and yes age matters....a little.

Well Ken, really a great deal would be $25K taken care of by a an@l retentive mechanic, with a wax fetish..:D

I'm a bit carefull of ebay, dieselram, maybe a deal, maybe not, just my personal phobia..sorry..but if I saw a low hour well taken care of 110 for $22k I'd own one right now;) ........................ either way Ross, go look at a machine, if possible, before you spend that much money.:)

/ 2003 110 tlb #5  
I missed one in NY, '04 with 500-600 hrs and 4 in 1 bucket for 22,500 and I saw the machine in person, ran it and talked to the guy. Pretty nice except for a few plugs in the front tire. Was going to buy it but found out I was 4" too tall and would not leave it outside. I will stand by Ebay as long as the machine is fairly close and inspection is possible. I passed up a good deal on that one, did'nt realize that was considered a steal.

/ 2003 110 tlb #6  
Check out this auction # 200236318355 on Ebay, '05 110, under 400 hrs in KY at a dealer for 25,500. There are better deals out there just shop!

/ 2003 110 tlb #7  
Not such a great deal, I just sold an 07 w/6-months of warranty left for $30,900.00 and it had the extra hydraulics on the loader & hoe. I have one more left at this price as well...shop around but you could probably do better than that.

/ 2003 110 tlb #8  
I would take gamble up on that, either way it is better than an '03 with more hours for 29K. If you want almost new go to gamble.

/ 2003 110 tlb #9  
Don't forget that those fancy hydraulic couplers need something that plugs into 'em...

That adds a few dollars here and there! So, the deal might not be quite as good as it first looks --

AKfish