42" Frontier forks

/ 42" Frontier forks #21  
1st, this was more an observation than a preference. There are pluses and minus to everything. I'd guess the width isn't much different.

One reason to have them further apart is if you use the forks for scaffolding. The wider width would allow for a wider scaffolding.

/ 42" Frontier forks
Just bought the Frontier 42" for 700 OTD, they say it will take 12 days to get them in. Where were all those pics of these forks on a 2520 at? I remember seeing them but can't find it. I would like to see what I just blew 700 smackers on!

/ 42" Frontier forks #23  
Good for you, send pics once you get the forks delivered

/ 42" Frontier forks #24  
I got some Horst 48" PFs from one of my local dealers for $680. They are a nice set and are sturdy.

/ 42" Frontier forks #25  
Pics?:D

/ 42" Frontier forks #27  

here are pics of my latest acquisitions:

Horst Pallet forks

366 Front blade for Front 3PT hitch - note the holes on the side, apparently for wings to add additional width.

Attachments

• Hosrt 1.JPG
    Hosrt 1.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 214
  • Front 3PT blade.JPG
    Front 3PT blade.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 175
   / 42" Frontier forks #28  
here are pics of my latest acquisitions:

Horst Pallet forks

366 Front blade for Front 3PT hitch - note the holes on the side, apparently for wings to add additional width.

Nice:D Wanna share?

/ 42" Frontier forks #29  
Oh sure, you can share those pics of the attachments:D

/ 42" Frontier forks #30  
:
Oh sure, you can share those pics of the attachments:D

You an only child? Didn't you Mom teach you to share:D:confused::D

So, how often do you, or think you will use the forks. Stored like that they would not be easy to get at... But they take up alot of room... Storage is always an issue with the more and more attachments we aquire.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited: