Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    JD 5203, JD 3720, JD 4110, JD 445, IH 1586, IH 886, IH 404......

Default Put in the order for a new 3720 Cab today

My dealer gave me a sweet deal on my non cab 3720 trade in. I took the plunge... I have a day to change anything if needed.... Did I miss anything?

3720 Delux cab with air ride seat (rear wiper and worklights
    Mid PTO
    Dual SCv and Rear SCV
    Large R-4's
    AutoCruise, Motion match, & other BS
    Horn Kit
    300 CX loader w/61HD bucket
    Deluxe Brush Guard

I know there is a radio install thread around here somewhere....

Thanks for any advice on cheap stuff I missed...

Elite Member

Default Re: Put in the order for a new 3720 Cab today

I should have pushed for the deluxe brush guard and didn't. i left that and the Air ride seat on the table. Now I am considering getting them both for $$$$ I did not really have to spend! good luck on the final deal. i went with the small R-4s as I needed to get into the storage shed/garage.
    Nuru
    JD 3520

Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD 3720 CAB

Maybe the larger 73" bucket?

Congratulations

Doesn't necessarily fall on the "cheap" side, but I should have ordered the hard line kit for the FEL. For me this would be for power angle on FEL mounted snow blade that I will probably add. If you think you will ever get a BH or need rear Hydraulics order Power Beyond now. Apparently some of these things are "Sales" orders and trying to get them later through "Parts" is very difficult or near impossible. Diverter valve may be of future interest - not cheap - but get it now.

Once you've placed the big order, bargaining power is often down the tubes for all the $0 - $2K stuff.
    2007 JD CAB 3320 eHydro, 300CX FEL, GX720 BH, 72" 7-Iron, 48" Horst Pallet Forks, LuckNow 60" Rear Snow Blower
    2006 Craftsman GS 6500 - 54" Deck
    2013 JD X739 - 60HC Deck with Auto Connect

Elite Member

CinderSchnauzer is right, order it all now or pay the differences later!

I got the 73 HD bucket and man is that think heavy compared to the 61" normal bucket! running that i think i need a counter balance even when its empty!
    Nuru
    JD 3520

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Deere 3520 Cab, Deere F935

Quote Originally Posted by Nuru
    I got the 73 HD bucket and man is that think heavy compared to the 61" normal bucket! running that i think i need a counter balance even when its empty!
    I'd say the Skid Steer QA Carrier is the way to go on the FEL...almost no such thing as a light duty SS bucket....plus dollar for dollar, you get a GREAT bucket when you go SS....I got a 60" Foundry bucket on mine and its RUGGED...
    Plus attachments are easy to shop for and are VERY price competitive....Forks, Blades, etc...

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Nuru
    CinderSchnauzer is right, order it all now or pay the differences later!

I have been thinking of the larger bucket... I don't know if there is much cost difference.... I have the tooth bar and scraper blade for the 61. I have very heavy clay soil here. The tooth bar is needed.

Any idea on the cost to upgrade to the 73?

Tractor

According to the JD site, its only 200 more.... Might be worth it....

Tractor

Just for an FYI. My dealer is charging me 40 dollars to upgrade to the 73 inch Heavy Duty Bucket with the holes. Thats a deal.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spudland_Dave
    I'd say the Skid Steer QA Carrier is the way to go on the FEL...almost no such thing as a light duty SS bucket....plus dollar for dollar, you get a GREAT bucket when you go SS....I got a 60" Foundry bucket on mine and its RUGGED...
    Plus attachments are easy to shop for and are VERY price competitive....Forks, Blades, etc...
    Plus it fits easier in tight places! Oh and I gotta buy a new lower window, taking the loader off in the wooden garage and it moved a bit and the left loader arm hit the window ever so slightly but it shattered. I goofed, buit it will only cost me <$100, and it won't happen again. There will be precautions, put in place so if it happens again, something else will take the slight hit.

But boy was it fun to cut the lawn today, it was over 90 degrees out here but it was very cool in the cab. All i need is SAT Radio installed and that will do the trick for me
    Nuru
    JD 3520

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast