Frontier Wood Chipper

/ Frontier Wood Chipper #1  

AKKubota

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 2520
Does anyone have info on this?

/ Frontier Wood Chipper #2  
Never heard of it before...but if there is one Woods probably makes it for them...

/ Frontier Wood Chipper
I was looking at the JD press releases trying to find info on the new snow blower and saw a release on the wood chippers - looks like three models with hydro feed and manual.

/ Frontier Wood Chipper #4  
AKKubota said:
Does anyone have info on this?

Frontier's section of the JD website sucks. Lack of information, list pricing, etc. They really need to take up a notch.

D.

/ Frontier Wood Chipper #6  

Attachments

• JD Chipper.jpg
    JD Chipper.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3,623
   / Frontier Wood Chipper #7  
I went with a Bearcat.

I would have bought green...

D.

/ Frontier Wood Chipper #9  
Dealer had told me about there being new stuff when I was Snow Blower shopping...other then the "oh there will be a 5' and 6' model" he couldnt provide meaningful specs... Pricing seemed to be in the ballpark, but I didnt want to wait till snow was on the ground before buying one. My Blizzard should be arrive in a few weeks....

/ Frontier Wood Chipper
The chipper is a ways off (next summer/spring), but the snow blower on the other hand is something I need in the next 90 days. I have the "old" one on order, but would really like a wider one to cover the track width. I saw in another post that the newer wider ones wouldn't be out 'till 2009 - that seems a long ways off. Do you know something different?