New JD 3320 in route

/ New JD 3320 in route #1  

burtalm

Tractor
john deere 3320
I just made the deal on a new JD 3320 as a replacement for my Kioti CK20. The dealer did me well on my trade in and I think I will like the John Deere. My Kioti dealer folded and the nearest dealer is over 100 miles so I didn't see a future in keeping the Kioti. Besides the CK20 was always a little under powered for several jobs I did. I would like to hear from JD 3320 owners as to the positives and/or negatives with their 3320 experience. Can hardly wait for the new xxx tool to arrive. :)

ps. How many coats of JD green will it take to cover Kioti orange? Is there a Rustoleum spray paint equal to JD green? :)

/ New JD 3320 in route #2  
Congratulations on your new tractor! :)

/ New JD 3320 in route #3  
Congrats on the tractor. Tractor supply sells gallon cans of JD Green.

/ New JD 3320 in route #4  
CONGRATS ON THE 3320, I CAN NOT THINK OF ONE NEGATIVE! I LOVE MINE AND AM CONSTANTLY IMPRESSED WITH WHAT IT CAN DO. MH IN MN

/ New JD 3320 in route
Thanks for the tip for JD green at Tractor Supply. I'm surprised at no negatives at all (at this point.)

/ New JD 3320 in route #6  
The biggest thing that sticks out to me is that my 3720, cab and open station, are thirsty. I sold the open station for the cab, and both will drink diesel. They both will consume more fuel than my 5203 doing the same job. The jobs are not too intense as to be running either tractor hard....

/ New JD 3320 in route #7  
The issue NMU mentioned won't be a problem with the 3320. Mine sips fuel ,so little infact I only fill up a 5 gallon can every few weeks. I can't think of any negatives about the tractor. It has more than exceeded my expectation. I've had a few minor issues all fixed under warraty and in line with the others here on TBN. Actully I've found the best way to troubleshoot is to first search here. What types of choirs are you planning on with the 3320?

Matt T.:D

/ New JD 3320 in route #8  
Congrats!
I got the 3520 and I think she's very reasonable on fuel...
About the only negative I have wouldnt apply to yours as I'd have to say I would have liked to have an interior Door Handle & Step on the RH side of the cab.
Other then that, I LOVE my tractor....

/ New JD 3320 in route #9  
Burtalm,

I have 200 hours now on my 1 year old unit. 0 problems. .6 gallons per hour fuel usage. I absolutely LOVE this tractor. My only regret is that I had to go through two smaller tractors before I got the one I really needed (OK wanted).

Another plus is that everybody makes JD green paint, and every store from Kwik Mart to Walmart sells JD hats. Welcome to the club!

KB

/ New JD 3320 in route #10  
Congratulations and good luck with your new tractor. It should serve you well. Regarding fuel usage, my 3720 has averaged 0.6 gph since I've had it the past 16 mos while logging a little over 100 hrs primarily mowing grass, some bush hogging, and snow removal :). I don't consider this to be excessive fuel use, especially for the applications. I'm sure more fuel is required for more demanding use.