Free JD toolbox with a test drive coupon

/ Free JD toolbox with a test drive coupon #1  

dieselram

Gold Member
Tractor
2007 John Deere 3120 TLBM
Has anyone got the free toolbox coupon with a test drive of a new 5000 series? Does anyone have one they want to give me or tell me how to get one? Kind of a neat little toolbox!

/ Free JD toolbox with a test drive coupon #2  
I called my dealer on Fri telling him I had a coupon. He advised me he had no toolbox but would put me on his list and they would order mine along with the others that had received a coupon.
No time frame when they might come in . Just need to keep the papers sent to me !

/ Free JD toolbox with a test drive coupon #3  
Has anyone got the free toolbox coupon with a test drive of a new 5000 series? Does anyone have one they want to give me or tell me how to get one? Kind of a neat little toolbox!

i had to laugh when i got this notice in the mail because i just bought a brand new 5203 MFWD and now they start this promotion! i'm still waiting on my hat!haha just go to your local JD dealer, carry the flyer they sent you and tell them you want to drive one. i noticed the interest rates arent as good on these series of tractors as they were just a few weeks ago.

/ Free JD toolbox with a test drive coupon
I need the flyer!

/ Free JD toolbox with a test drive coupon
Is this user Mark@JD for real? He sent me a private message wanting my e-mail add. and home add. so he could send me a coupon via acrobat.

/ Free JD toolbox with a test drive coupon #6  
Hey, I'd like a coupon too!

/ Free JD toolbox with a test drive coupon #7  
I took my coupon to my dealer and he said they would ship me a tool box even though on the coupon it says to take out of dealer stock. I will give it a couple of weeks and check back to make sure.

/ Free JD toolbox with a test drive coupon #8  
Where are the coupons coming from and how do I get one?

/ Free JD toolbox with a test drive coupon #9  
I stopped in last week and picked up my toolbox--it looked like it had been around for awhile, pretty dusty etc. But--it is a big box--top compartment and 3 sliding drawers underneath. Oh, also picked up a pressure washer while I was there! Coupon/flyer came in the mail--full of ads.

/ Free JD toolbox with a test drive coupon #10  
FREE TOOLBOXES FOR EVERYONE!:D

Does sound pretty cool.....I'd hate to waste my day test driving a new Deere and getting a nice fancy green toolbox:rolleyes: With my lack of good decision making, I'd probably come home with a free tractor and a $23k toolbox!