/ New 5 Series of Utility Tractors From John Deere #1  

Mark@JD

Last edited:
   / New 5 Series of Utility Tractors From John Deere #2  
Good stuff. Thank you Mark.

/ New 5 Series of Utility Tractors From John Deere #3  
Thanks for the links Mark!

/ New 5 Series of Utility Tractors From John Deere #4  
Those new 5 series are really nice. i wish i had the land and need for something that size.

/ New 5 Series of Utility Tractors From John Deere #5  
Mark,

When will the 5 M's be out?

/ New 5 Series of Utility Tractors From John Deere #6  
I don't like the new 5 series tractors. I'm glad I bought my 5225 before the 5X25s are gone. There are very few options on the 5E and 5D. You have to move up to the Ms to get triple mid and rear hydraulics, IOOS Operator station (or a cab) and anything other than a gear transmission among other things. I do like the 16/16 with Creep PowerReverser that the Ms are coming with, and they are surely nice tractors but they are much more expensive than the 5X25 series was (30% more or so)...

/ New 5 Series of Utility Tractors From John Deere #7  
Listen to John Deere's Blake Barnes talk about the features of the new 5 Series Utility tractors:

YouTube - John Deere Drive Green - New 5 Series Utility Tractors

More info about the 5D, 5E, and 5E Limited tractors here also:

5D and 5E Series Tractors

5E Limited Series Tractors

Have you gone through and tried to "build your own" tractor? For example, I tried to build my own 5093 tractor and no matter what I tried it kept telling me that I needed to complete some "package" before I could complete the build and get a price. After checking each and every possible combination available I figured that I just wasted an hour on a website that doesn't work properly. I have a friend who wants to buy a new version of the 5425 or 5525 and he asked me to "build" him one on JD's site and send it to him. Apparently, the way JD's site is right now, that isn't possible. He asked me to help him because he spent a couple of hours trying to do so himself and couldn't get it to work either. Apparently trying to build a cab tractor with a few options isn't possible. :( I guess JD's website isn't quite ready for prime time yet.

/ New 5 Series of Utility Tractors From John Deere #8  
I just put together a 5093E with no problems at all. Took all of 5 minutes or less. Are you checking the English Operators Manual and Decal Kit as well as something for the Package Configurations? I checked the Material Handling Package...

The Build Your Own worked fine. :confused: The price was $45,000 and some change. :D

/ New 5 Series of Utility Tractors From John Deere #9  
I just put together a 5093E with no problems at all. Took all of 5 minutes or less. Are you checking the English Operators Manual and Decal Kit as well as something for the Package Configurations? I checked the Material Handling Package...

The Build Your Own worked fine. :confused: The price was $45,000 and some change. :D

I did get a regular open station to go through but to "build" a loaded up cab model with most options at least two other guys besides me got so frustrated with it that they gave up. No kidding, but one guy just decided to drive by his Kubota dealer down the road since he couldn't get a MSRP from JD off their site. He's comparing the 105 hp tractors with cabs and most every option. He doesn't have a JD site close and, to be honest, the JD site honestly ticked him off. He said that he must be too stupid to own a JD. I admitted to him that I couldn't get one "built" online either, so I'm too stupid to buy a new one as well. :eek:

/ New 5 Series of Utility Tractors From John Deere #10  
Sounds like something is wonky with the site... :(