Financing Anyone know what finance plans after Oct 31st 08? 4720

/ Anyone know what finance plans after Oct 31st 08? 4720 #1  

Ramairfreak98ss

Silver Member
Tractor
Ferris/Simplicity/John Deere
Well, its come to my attention that the 4520 and 4720 Deeres are getting the slight HP bump for 09. I heard on here somewhere that this was to start in Feb 09, so i didnt worry about it, but at the GIE show last week, they had the 66hp 4720 cab tractor there, they already do make them.

My dealer is supposed to complete the order this tuesday, only a day away, and apparently i can request a specific serial number to attain a newer updated model. If this isnt possible, if i want another couple weeks or a month, i definitly will get a 66hp version.

Problem is, tuesday/28th is the last day to place orders for the 0% offer on CUT tractors.

The last two times deere had promotions expiring, they went from 42 to 48 and then to 60 month terms. Ive seen some other tractor companies already doing 72mo terms. Im content with the 60mo term already but wouldnt want to miss out and have to go with a % plan thats not 0% or only be offered 48mo or less.

Anyone hear of their new plans that would be effective within a few days from now? thanks