E series Tractors

/ E series Tractors #1  

jcmseven

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 2320; 4520
Does anyone know much about these tractors? I have seen them in the website, but have not seen one personally. I have been sans tractor for about six months now and am looking for one, but really no longer have a need for a really pricey machine since I sold some of my property (due to my work schedule and the inability to take care of all I had). All I would really ask of such a machine is some minor loader work, box blading my long steep drive and some scattered snow removal tasks. I have been looking at the 2000 series, but really psychologically do not want to go quite that small after having bigger machines before.

John M

/ E series Tractors #2  
We got a 3038E in Friday, nice looking tractor. Considering its price point and what it was built to compete against it is a very nice machine. The loader looked a lot better than any of the photo's on the interenet that I had seen and the tractor has a more expensive "feel" to it than a lot of the other brands price fighters.

/ E series Tractors
Gamble or other posters,

Can one with access to said machine take and post a picture of one? I would like to see one larger than microscopic. Perhaps this has been addressed in another post, but if it has I missed it. Thanks.

John M

/ E series Tractors #4  
This is all I have for right now... Have plenty more in my personal laptop, will try to get them soon.

Attachments

• Denver Intro 2008 006.jpg
    Denver Intro 2008 006.jpg
    779.8 KB · Views: 245
  • Denver Intro 2008 045.jpg
    Denver Intro 2008 045.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 259
  • New CUT.jpg
    New CUT.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 249