where is it made?

/ where is it made? #2  
I think the 5000 series is assembled in Augusta, GA.

/ where is it made? #3  
The 5000 series is made by ZETOR but dont ask your deere dealer that he will say its not true, but I know it is. I have been in the ZETOR plant red ones marked zetor come down one line GREEN ones marked DEERE come down the other.

/ where is it made? #4  
The JD website lists the 5205 as being made in the USA. Look towards the bottom of their "compare" function after selecting this tractor.

/ where is it made? #5  
I know this is what they say. But like I said I have been in the plant and seen them being made. This was when they first started the 5000 series they may have moved there production to the US I dont know about that. I had some pictures but at the moment I can not find them.

/ where is it made? #6  
As a John Deere dealer, I can tell you that the 5000 series Deere's are assembled in Augusta Ga. The Zetor plant may be building some John Deere tractors for distribution in Mexico.

/ where is it made? #7  
Are you saying that all the 5000 series are produced (assembled) at the Zetor plant? Apparently the new plant facility that JD just built (2 years ago) in Augusta, GA for the 5000 series is not being used. Hmmmmm?

/ where is it made? #8  
I've been to Augusta Georgia and watched the 5000 series in production coming down the line - they start with parts at one end and a tractor drives of the other.