Cost of Aftermarket Cab for 3520?

/ Cost of Aftermarket Cab for 3520? #1  

morrisond

Hi my dealer has an Demo 3520 without an Cab, can you retrofit the Deere cab or how about aftermarket? Any idea of cost?

/ Cost of Aftermarket Cab for 3520? #2  
You cannot "retrofit" a JD cab. The tractor is basically built around it-that's why they are so nice!

An aftermarket cab will be anywhere between $2k and $4k depending on options, BUT it will be louder, the heat won't work as good, there will be no AC, and it will not look factory.

If you want a cabbed machine-then pony up the money for a factory model and you won't be disappointed.

Some aftermarket names to search for though are:

Curtis Cabs
Jodale Perry Cabs
Laurin Cabs
Sims

/ Cost of Aftermarket Cab for 3520? #3  
Hi my dealer has an Demo 3520 without an Cab, can you retrofit the Deere cab or how about aftermarket? Any idea of cost?

kennyd is right... I priced both $3500 more for that sweet Deere Cab. Order it and it is worth the wait......

/ Cost of Aftermarket Cab for 3520? #4  
Did you check TractorHouse for used CAB 3320s, 3520s, 3720s near your local area?

/ Cost of Aftermarket Cab for 3520? #5  
Someone had a posting for an aftermarket cab for about I think it was $800 Im gonna look and see if I can find it. V

/ Cost of Aftermarket Cab for 3520? #6  
Go to JD owner/operator form On the third page was a post " I bought a cheap enclosure... " I believe it said in there that they had them for other model JD. V