Sabre Tractor

/ Sabre Tractor #1  

Anonymous Poster

Hi, I'm looking at the JD Sabre tractor 2554HV. It's the 25HP garden tractor. I'd really like a JD 300 or 400 series, but they're a little out of my price range right now. But anyway, the Sabre has a list price of $4,499. I haven't been to my local dealer yet, but was just wondering if these tractors sell at the list price, or if I can expect a discount? Can I get this tractor for $4,000?
Thanks,
DougR

/ Sabre Tractor #2  
I have not looked into the line of tractors. But on www.jdlawns.com it is already under $4000. I don't know if you need to add anything but check out thier site. Also www.dirtpile.com has some pricing too. You have to call these guys to get them to come down but they will. Then take it to your local dealer and try to make them match it. Most of them want your business for the long haul so they will do it. Hope this helps. My 4300 arrives from IN on tues.

/ Sabre Tractor
Hi,
Thanks for those 2 websites. The JDLawn.com has the 25HP Sabre priced the same as the JD Scotts tractor at Home Depot. That's what I was hoping for. Well, off to the dealer.
Thanks.