JD & Stihl

/ JD & Stihl #2  
I heard about it - can't wait for my dealer to carry all the Stihl stuff.

D.

/ JD & Stihl #3  
I heard about it - can't wait for my dealer to carry all the Stihl stuff.

D.

My dealer has carried Stihl for some time.... They do not have the greatest prices, but they have them...

/ JD & Stihl #4  
My dealer has carried Stihl for some time.... They do not have the greatest prices, but they have them...

Yes, so has ours. Not the best price, but they've sold Stihl for as long as I can remember.

Kyle

/ JD & Stihl #5  
The JD dealership my son works at just started selling the Stihl line. My son told me I missed out on some great deals on the the remaining JD stuff that Stihl replaced. Now he tells me.

Tom

/ JD & Stihl #6  
Both JD and Kubota have soled it for years down here. When I purchased a new Stihl BR600 backpack blower back in October, I went to the Kubota dealership as they're a nicer group of people to deal with.

/ JD & Stihl #7  
Anybody else hear anything about the JD/Stihl marketing agreement?
John Deere Announces Marketing Agreement with STIHL Inc. and STIHL Ltd.

I've got my eye on a nice Deere backpack blower and I'm thinking now is the time to bite....

In my area, the JD dealers had previously carried Echo products. They now have their remaining stock of those items listed at 20% off. If you are in need, it would be a good time to pick up a chain saw or weed trimmer, or whatever.

/ JD & Stihl #8  
They do not have the greatest prices, but they have them...

I don't think Stihl allows dealers much latitude in pricing. One of the reasons they don't do the big box stores or online sales is that prevents price erosion by the discounters.

/ JD & Stihl #9  
To sell Stihl products you have to be able to do warranty work, therefore be a certified repair facility.

/ JD & Stihl #10  
In my area (central IN) all of the local JD dealers have always sold stihl. They never really pushed JD stuff really (esp when it came to saws). Not sure why that is?