trade values

/ trade values #1  

docjupa24

Tractor
2005 3520
Hello all, im new to your site, just found it the other night infact. my question is where can you find trade values for tractors, i have a 05 3520 with low(300) hrs and am wanting to upgrade to 43-4720. i don't want to get ripped to bad if i trade it in, just not sure where to look. any help would be great and thanks...jp

/ trade values #2  
You could try looking on machinefinder.com to see what dealers are selling units comparable to your for...then subtract a couple grand and you should be pretty close to trade value. Of course, much depends on condition.

Good luck!

Scott

/ trade values #3  
just so you know, you'll take it without vasaline on trade. my trade allowance was $4k less than I paid and I'd only put 40 hours on the machine....needless to say, I decided I didn't need to trade after all.

/ trade values
i figured as much, i don't need a new tractor, but a few more horsepower would be nice and i mow some grades so i'd like a wider tractor, i'd love a 4520. it'd be nice to find someone to trade with who just wanted a bit smaller tractor. thanks for the input