Used JD 830A Zero Turn Question

/ Used JD 830A Zero Turn Question #1  

MooreSites

Tractor
John Deere Z830A
I've ridden all the major commercial ZTR lowers this weekend. All were great, but I like the John Deere 830A the best. I am looking to buy it with only 80 hours on it and 15 months left on the warranty. Is there any reason I wouldn't get great service for many years to come? I'll be the only user with 12 or so acres to now. Thanks for any input!

/ Used JD 830A Zero Turn Question #2  
You may want to ask the same question on lawnsite.com a great resource for the professional landscaper.
You can do a search on that website and see what comes up.
Good luck.

/ Used JD 830A Zero Turn Question #3  
I second the suggestion of doing a search on Lawnsite.com. Lots of commercial guys have been having problems with the 800 series zero turns.

/ Used JD 830A Zero Turn Question
Yeah, just read that whole novel over there! Very informative about sluggishness on hills, etc. I've decided to ride the mower again when it gets here Monday on my hill at the house (a good portion of my yard). I'm sure that will tell the tale and give me some real world feedback. I really liked the mower (on flat ground anyway). Here's hoping it does what I need it to do. Thanks, guys.

/ Used JD 830A Zero Turn Question #5  
Have you look at the former 700 series mowers?, such as the 737, 757, 777, & 797? Those are real solid mowers and lots of the commercial guys on Lawnsite run those and they have been very happy with them.

/ Used JD 830A Zero Turn Question #6  
The new Z800's are so much different then the early run machines that had all the issues too...