Used JD 3720 w/hoe - What's it worth?

/ Used JD 3720 w/hoe - What's it worth? #1  

Sukee

A local dealer has a used JD 3720 open station tractor for sale (2006, 463 hrs., one owner - like new condition, e-hydro transmission, larger R4 tires, 300 cx loader and JD 448 backhoe). What's a fair price for this set up? I know the 448 backhoe is also used on the 4x20 series. Are the 3x20 series tractors big enough to run the 448 backhoe effectively?

Also, tractor is being sold without a warranty. Can one add/purchase a JD warranty/service plan for a used tractor?

/ Used JD 3720 w/hoe - What's it worth? #2  
A local dealer has a used JD 3720 open station tractor for sale (2006, 463 hrs., one owner - like new condition, e-hydro transmission, larger R4 tires, 300 cx loader and JD 448 backhoe). What's a fair price for this set up? I know the 448 backhoe is also used on the 4x20 series. Are the 3x20 series tractors big enough to run the 448 backhoe effectively?

Also, tractor is being sold without a warranty. Can one add/purchase a JD warranty/service plan for a used tractor?

I'd check the most recent auction results from eBay for a good appraisal of the market. You could also check the listed (asking) prices here: Used Tractors at TractorHouse.com: John Deere Tractors, used farm tractors and farm equipment, Case IH, New Holland, Agco, Caterpillar. and here: Sales Barn - MachineryLink At least, you can get an idea if the dealer is in the ballpark with the asking prices in the area/region that the 3720 you are interested in is located.

There's a number of user's here on TBN (3530-3720) that have the 448 hoe. Great addition to the turbo models in the 3000 line.

Good luck.

AKfish