2007 990/300cx for sale.

/ 2007 990/300cx for sale. #21  
AKFish,

You might consider keeping the top and tilt from the 110 and replacing it with the adjustable screw arms from the 4520, they are interchangeable. Fact is if you sell or trade the 110 you wont get that much for the options anyway.

From reading your posts I would think most of your work so far has been clearing and cleanup. You may find that once you begin the finish work that the top n tilt will have more benefit.

Good suggestion, Steve. Thanks. Splash of cold water in the face... on the trade in or sale, though! Probably on the money there, too. :(

AKfish

/ 2007 990/300cx for sale. #22  
AKfish,
I hope you can work it where you keep the 110 and still get the 4520 that is a great combination to have. When I look at the new prices for a 110tlb and Laurin cab I can say I am glad I have those costs behind me. It sure has worked out well for my uses and I might add that I don't think I would wan't to be without the backhoe and loader, once you get used to having it it is hard to go back.

Not having the loader or backhoe in the way on the 4520 is also a plus, together they make a real good pair.

/ 2007 990/300cx for sale. #23  
I am looking for something like you have ejb. Let me know and send me some pics.
JDRK

/ 2007 990/300cx for sale. #24  
It's been 3 years since the last post so I'm guessing he sold it or is still using it.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using TractorByNet