Price Check New 4520 Pricing

/ New 4520 Pricing #1  

ejb17

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 650, 4520
I think I may have sold my 990 that I talked about in a thread the other day. I am looking at a new 4520 with 400x, 73" HD bucket with edge, hydro w/ 540E PTO, R-4's, 3rd DSCV, 3rd Function kit on loader and upgraded cruise. Price is 30500.00 out the door. From the JD website this is about 83.3 percent of MSRP. What are the opinions on this? The salesman at the dealer is great and has helped me with many other things in the past,including parts and other purchases. Let me have your thoughts.

/ New 4520 Pricing #2  
I think I may have sold my 990 that I talked about in a thread the other day. I am looking at a new 4520 with 400x, 73" HD bucket with edge, hydro w/ 540E PTO, R-4's, 3rd DSCV, 3rd Function kit on loader and upgraded cruise. Price is 30500.00 out the door. From the JD website this is about 83.3 percent of MSRP. What are the opinions on this? The salesman at the dealer is great and has helped me with many other things in the past,including parts and other purchases. Let me have your thoughts.

A 16.7% discount is not too shabby. Hopefully more will chime in here.

Keep us posted.

/ New 4520 Pricing #3  
I got my 3720 at 18% discount and that was great. Your 16.7% is also very, very good. Maybe throw in a couple of filters and sign the papers!

/ New 4520 Pricing
I beat up the dealer for a few more dollars and got it ordered at 18% discount. Now the wait begins. I hope it doesnt take too long-the grass is growing!

/ New 4520 Pricing #5  
I beat up the dealer for a few more dollars and got it ordered at 18% discount. Now the wait begins. I hope it doesnt take too long-the grass is growing!

You got a pretty good deal and I'm sure you'll really be happy with the tractor.
Of the dozen or so tractors I've had over the past 50 yrs, I think I like the 4320 the most. Good luck.

/ New 4520 Pricing #6  
Agreed that sounds like a great deal, is this a Cab model?

/ New 4520 Pricing #7  

Congratulations! The price you got is about as good as one can get. When I ordered mine, it took about 2.5 weeks and another 4 days to get it set up and FEL/options put on.

/ New 4520 Pricing #8  
Just my say, I would've got the 400CX loader.
The Self Leveling spoils you.

I'm not sure if its a lot more for it of what.

/ New 4520 Pricing #9  
Just my say, I would've got the 400CX loader.
The Self Leveling spoils you.

I'm not sure if its a lot more for it of what.

The C vs CX loader depends on your use. If you do mostly bucket work, then the C is best. Keeps the load easier in the bucket when the loader is raised. If you have pallet forks or other attachments where it is best to maintain the same angle at the bucket, then self leveling is great.

/ New 4520 Pricing #10  
The C vs CX loader depends on your use. If you do mostly bucket work, then the C is best. Keeps the load easier in the bucket when the loader is raised. If you have pallet forks or other attachments where it is best to maintain the same angle at the bucket, then self leveling is great.

I would add to this that Deere recommends light duty grapple on the C loader and heavy duty grapple on the CX loader. I learned this recently when purchasing a grapple.