JD 3032e is here!

/ JD 3032e is here! #1  

wnymudd

Bronze Member
Tractor
2009 John Deere 3032e HST, 1953 Ford Jubilee, 1963 Fordson Super Major, John Deere 40, Huskee Lawn Tractor
JD 3032e is here! Took delivery yesterday. Here are a couple pics. Used it yesterday to pull hay wagon. I really like it so far. The kids were just as excited as I was! My little guy had a JD40 before I got mine given to him by his great-grandfather.

Last edited:
   / JD 3032e is here!
100_3017.jpg

100_3015.jpg

100_3023.jpg

/ JD 3032e is here! #3  
Nice looking tractor. I've never seen a 305 loader. What are the specs on it?

/ JD 3032e is here! #6  
That is always a good day. Where did you buy it-Z&M ? Where in WNY are you? I am in Boston. Have fun(I mean work hard) with it.

/ JD 3032e is here!
Yes I bought it at Z&M. Though I'm not sure I got the best deal I could have, they are the closest to me. It is alot of tractor for the money. I am in Cassadaga. Got to play, I mean work it most of the day. I absolutely love the quick pin on bucket and pallet forks! I can't believe I have gone this long without forks! I must have changed them 6 times today just for fun. Ran the 5' brush hog and rototiller with no problem at all. So far only thing I would change are the sway bars. I wish they were the quick pin type like on the bobcat and kioti and kubotas. They require a wrench to tighten. Anyone have an Idea where I can score some of those?

/ JD 3032e is here! #8  
The JD 3x20 series has the quick pin sway stabilizers. Do not know if they can be adapted to the 3032e or not. You can find them on jdparts.com

/ JD 3032e is here!
Ok Cocre thanks I will look them up.

/ JD 3032e is here! #10  
First post here so I'm a newbie. Why do the rear rims look bigger on this tractor rather then todays 3032e I saw at the dealer?