Price Check Too good to be true 2320 price, but too far anyways...

/ Too good to be true 2320 price, but too far anyways... #1  

megotatractor

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 2210
I think I may cry. I stumbled across a very nice 22 hour 2320 with loader, 62d mower and imatch only $12999.oo but it's 1000 miles away! Anybody got a transporter beam?

/ Too good to be true 2320 price, but too far anyways... #2  
I can get you in touch with a transporter that could probably get it moved to $1 a mile...send me a PM if ineterested.

/ Too good to be true 2320 price, but too far anyways...
If I could do it without shipping I would think I could almost make up the difference selling my 2210. BUT was actually announcing this deal in case anyone happens to live near Fort Worth Texas and looking ... it's in Ebay and appears legitimate.

/ Too good to be true 2320 price, but too far anyways... #4  
Another suggestion - try uShip - The Online Shipping Marketplace - Ship Freight, Furniture, Vehicles or Moves. I recently bought my Kubota B3030 in an ebay auction from a seller in TN and I live in CT. I listed the job on uship and received a number of very reasonable offers for transportation by licensed and insured shippers. Uship will even pull the information directly from the ebay auction and will update the listing if you win the auction. Shippers will start bidding on the job as soon as you list it - before you have even won the auction.

It was well worth it given how good the deal was on the tractor.

BucketTeeth

/ Too good to be true 2320 price, but too far anyways... #5  
I saw this 2320 on ebay earlier today--it does look very nice. It got me starting to crunch numbers. For those of us without 13K cash to drop and who would need to take out a home equity loan and pay off over 36 or 48 months it almost makes sense to buy new and finance at 0% with JD for 42 months???

You're saving $4000 to $4500 off a new 2320 but it would cost around $2000 on a 48 month loan, plus, no warranty, and the intangibles of not making a local dealer happy with the new purchase should you need service, or deals on other implements down the road may to tougher to come by. $2500 is still a nice savings, I guess, but the deal doesn't look quite as sweet if you need a loan. Just my thoughts. Any others?

/ Too good to be true 2320 price, but too far anyways... #6  
I saw this 2320 on ebay earlier today--it does look very nice. It got me starting to crunch numbers. For those of us without 13K cash to drop and who would need to take out a home equity loan and pay off over 36 or 48 months it almost makes sense to buy new and finance at 0% with JD for 42 months???

You're saving $4000 to $4500 off a new 2320 but it would cost around $2000 on a 48 month loan, plus, no warranty, and the intangibles of not making a local dealer happy with the new purchase should you need service, or deals on other implements down the road may to tougher to come by. $2500 is still a nice savings, I guess, but the deal doesn't look quite as sweet if you need a loan. Just my thoughts. Any others?
A 0 % new beats a financed used about 6 out of 5 times.

/ Too good to be true 2320 price, but too far anyways... #7  
Exactly and that's what I opted to do use JD's money free for 42 months, new tractor, full warranty ...

/ Too good to be true 2320 price, but too far anyways... #8  
Anyone know what that 2320 in Fort Worth ended up selling for on Ebay?

/ Too good to be true 2320 price, but too far anyways... #9  
A 0 % new beats a financed used about 6 out of 5 times.

yeah i thought so too. I saw cab 4000 series tractors for just under 30k used, like 06/07s... mine was much more after tax and all the options but still payment wise it would have been similar and id rather pay the money to deere for a new one than some bank just to get their feet wet :/

/ Too good to be true 2320 price, but too far anyways... #10  
So why are the used prices so high? Especially on 2-5 year old units which is the main competition against the "new" buyers. I realize these units are still excellent machines but with most opting to buy new at 0% financing it would seem the used prices should be lower?