What's my tractor worth?

/ What's my tractor worth?
I talked with my bank the other day about this. The bank advised I only take a bacnk check that I can confirm is real. They said some banks will verify the check over the phone. But I think the electronic transfer is the safest way. Or good ol cash. Heck, I'll even take a personnal chaeck if they want to delay pickup unitl it clears. So now I've got to get it in some ads. I hope it goes soon. I've been looking real hard for 110's and even looked at a few
m59's but doubt I'll go that route due to pricing.

Matt:cool:

/ What's my tractor worth?
I wanted to ask a question on the new deere hoe's. I know the new 375/485 are pretty much the same as the 447/448. But when I did a build your own it didn't have the 485 as an option on the open station 3320. Anyone know why? According to my dealer there's no difference between them is a mounting bracket design change which allows them to attch to the cab tractors. He also said the mount can be new style bracket will fit the 447/448 hoe's. I was to make sure I've got my facts straight as not to mislead any buyers. I've located a 110 I'd like to buy but first need to sell the 3320. Other than looking at what others are forsale for in the area is there a certain % depreciations?

Matt:confused:

/ What's my tractor worth? #13  
I have a Field Pro 404 with front end loader, 4WD, less than 300 hours, diesel, and a read good little work horse. Year of Manufacture 2004. Runs a little over an hour on 1 gallon fuel. I have no idea what it is worth and would like to sell it and can not find a book value on the machine. Wondering if someone out there knows. Please reply to: drron777@gnail.com

Thanks! Ron Naumann

/ What's my tractor worth? #14  
:welcome:
I have a Field Pro 404 with front end loader, 4WD, less than 300 hours, diesel, and a read good little work horse. Year of Manufacture 2004. Runs a little over an hour on 1 gallon fuel. I have no idea what it is worth and would like to sell it and can not find a book value on the machine. Wondering if someone out there knows. Please reply to: drron777@gnail.com

Thanks! RoPost from 09 yetn Naumann

/ What's my tractor worth? #15  

Thanks! Ron Naumann

I found this model on the computer..... $12,900 New with loader. Non current, if a service dealer is available ( not just a internet sale location ), discount it and try your luck. Have no location of purchase but the lack of local service and parts will have a negative affect on retail value.

/ What's my tractor worth? #16  
I found this model on the computer..... $12,900 New with loader. Non current, if a service dealer is available ( not just a internet sale location ), discount it and try your luck. Have no location of purchase but the lack of local service and parts will have a negative affect on retail value.

I have found in my area that the same tractor new is selling for around $16,000. I would say to buy for $12,900 would be a pretty good deal. However, it has been shown that a 2004 model 404, 40 horsepower with front end loader and 4WD would probably be considerably less. I can find a book value on this model. It is also shown as a Taskmaster 348 and the Book I got when purchasing had nothing about the Field Pro, but the local parts supplier says they are the same tractor and sold under a different name. thanks for you reply - Ron

/ What's my tractor worth? #17  
I wanted to ask a question on the new deere hoe's. I know the new 375/485 are pretty much the same as the 447/448. But when I did a build your own it didn't have the 485 as an option on the open station 3320. Anyone know why? According to my dealer there's no difference between them is a mounting bracket design change which allows them to attch to the cab tractors. He also said the mount can be new style bracket will fit the 447/448 hoe's. I was to make sure I've got my facts straight as not to mislead any buyers. I've located a 110 I'd like to buy but first need to sell the 3320. Other than looking at what others are forsale for in the area is there a certain % depreciations?

Matt:confused:

Matt,
What I would do is recommend that the buyer contact the dealer themselves about any add on attachments they may wan't to pursue. I recommend you stay out of the loop on this and don't muddy the waters. Let it be the dealers responsiblilty to make whatever hoe is installed fit and work correctly. In short just sell the tractor as equipped and leave it at that.