Tractor
JD 5525 and 5093e Kubota SVL75
Reynolds had what seemed like some good deals:

3320 Cab with loader and bucket: $22,899
4120 (e-hydro) with 400X loader: $25,100
4320 Cab with 400X loader: $27,499

D.

/ JD pricing from the Indiana State Fair #2  
IMO...very good deals...You SURE those prices were WITH the loaders? Thats in the neighborhood of 35% off MSRP on the 4320...

What loader on the 3320 Cab?

/ JD pricing from the Indiana State Fair
I took pictures of the sales tags because I figure some people might not believe me. :)

D.

Here are pics

Attachments

• DSCN0266.jpg
    DSCN0266.jpg
    726.9 KB · Views: 368
  • DSCN0095.jpg
    DSCN0095.jpg
    696.1 KB · Views: 370
  • DSCN0093.jpg
    DSCN0093.jpg
    753.6 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCN0092.jpg
    DSCN0092.jpg
    785 KB · Views: 385
   / JD pricing from the Indiana State Fair #5  
What the heck is a guy from Texas doing at the Indiana State Fair??? And just to prove I was right there too, if you look in the background of your 4320 photo you'll see my son in his Tony Stewart cap and my sister with one of her kids. I suppose I could be wrong, there were a lot of people there. Sunday? Did you notice a guy with a green TBN shirt? I climbed up that pricey combine, too bad it was locked. And yes, good prices!

I'll do anything to get a good deal on some John Deere stuff! It is a small world.

We seem to end up at the Indiana State Fair every couple years - family up there.

D.

We were there on Monday.

D.

/ JD pricing from the Indiana State Fair #8  
Those prices are almost unbelievable. They seem better than state contracted prices. Has to be close or below dealer cost. Maybe JD kicked in little financial incentive for the dealer at a major show.

/ JD pricing from the Indiana State Fair #9  
Those are very good prices. In contrast, I was at the Penn State University Ag Progress Days today and most all machinery had list price tags but most dealers will tell you they can do better. Biggest surprise was a Tool Cat with a $40,000 price tag which I thought was way too high for msrp -- don't see how they can sell at that price even with decent discount.

/ JD pricing from the Indiana State Fair #10  
That 3320 combo is a heck of a deal!!!! Also, those could be left over 2008 models too.