what implements do you have for your tractor?

/ what implements do you have for your tractor? #11  
I have a 5 foot brush hog, spring tooth cultivator, 6 foot tiller, 7 foot back blade, 1500 lb lawn roller, 30" dirt scoop, middle buster plow, subsoil chisel plow and 5 foot box blade. My favorate is usually the newest one I bought, in this case it is the 5 foot box blade, picked it up 2 days ago. I used it today to re-grade the area around my new barn. It works great. My parking area and drives are made of compacted recycled asphalt. My old barn had doors on 3 sides, my new barn only has a door on the west end. I used the box blade to move the asphalt away from the areas that no longer have access doors amd created a parking area with the material next to my old silver barn where the white trailer is parked in my avatar.

/ what implements do you have for your tractor? #12  
im wondering what the most popular implement for a tractor is so everybody tell me what implements you have and which one is your favorite:)

Most popular or used implement for me is the loader, Next probably the tiller. Favorite well, I like'em all and have no problems finding reasons, uses or excuses for adding to the implement arsenal.:D

/ what implements do you have for your tractor? #13  
Loader, tooth bar, box blade, pallet forks

/ what implements do you have for your tractor? #14  
Have to say the backhoe and the snowblower are my favorite. the heated cab is great too...

/ what implements do you have for your tractor? #15  
JD 3520 with 300CX loader, 60D MMM, SMA Licorne hydraulic hedge trimmer, Sumeca 150SL bush hog. My favourite is clearly the FEL, use it almost every day.

/ what implements do you have for your tractor? #16  
I'm a big fan of my mowers. Greenery grows so fast that I just love to drive around and beat it up. I can drive for miles and never leave home. Its a lawn mower on steroids. As a little kid I loved to mow and I have just never outgrown it. The rougher the ground the more interesting it is. Its like an ATV with a purpose.

Although I do have to say I enjoy my chipper too. I guess I just love to to beat up on plant life.

/ what implements do you have for your tractor? #17  
400X FEL, 72" Shoule 3pt industrial snowblower, 72"/120" Shoule extensible/reversible snow bucket. Not too hard to guess what this machine is used for :)

/ what implements do you have for your tractor? #18  
400X FEL, 72" Shoule 3pt industrial snowblower, 72"/120" Shoule extensible/reversible snow bucket. Not too hard to guess what this machine is used for :)

removing seaweed from beaches ?:D

/ what implements do you have for your tractor? #20  
Woods renovator/seeder, Jacobson inter-seeder, 5' box scraper, sod laying attachment, 5' roller, 6' cultipacker, 4' rototiller, 5' homemade spring tooth, 420 loader, and my favorite is the 6' woods pulveriser