Tractor lost during shipping

/ Tractor lost during shipping #1  

bennelli25

Tractor
John Deere 5055D, Farmall Super M, Farmall Super C
I ordered my new 5055D with FEL about a month ago and it was scheduled to arrive last week. I found out yesterday that the dealer and John Deere cannot find my tractor. The loader showed up yesterday but my tractor is missing. John Deere says it is marked as delivered but the dealer never received it. They are trying to sort out where my tractor is but in the mean time I am anxiously waiting to use it.

Has anyone else experienced this issue from John Deere?

/ Tractor lost during shipping #2  
Crazy - I guess a letter and a tractor can be lost. I bet they find it.

D.

/ Tractor lost during shipping #3  
Have they offered an Amber Alert?

My prayers go out to you during these trying times!

/ Tractor lost during shipping #6  
I've heard more than once one saleman sell tractor and forgets to mention to other salemen,than another saleman sells the same tractor...some red faces w/puzzle costumer.

Maybe your tractor was drop off by mistake at another JD dealer???...hold tight good things shall come your way. :)

/ Tractor lost during shipping
My tractor has been found!! :D The trucking company seems to have been the issue. I wish they had tracking numbers like UPS or Fedex....

/ Tractor lost during shipping #8  
They always blame it on the truck driver...
(I am on the receiving end of that alot!!!) Probably had a 100 mph dispatcher and a 62mph truck, saying the load would be there, but failed to tell the driver until yesterday that the load needed to be halfway across the country, and that it was already late, so what is the driver waiting on??? You guys wonder why truck drivers always seem to be in a hurry out there on the road, lol!
Glad the green monster showed up! They do have tracking devices on the trucks, but getting a straight answer out of the dispatcher or customer services rep takes some doing. Almost all trucking companies can pin-point a load in a matter of minutes. Mine is just a "BEEP-BEEP away to pin point me with a gps, and we are among the minority that don't have serious tracking devices, because we are a small fleet and an excellent record of being where we are supposed to be when we are supposed to be there. Qualcom, etc makes finding a single truck or trailer a few keystrokes away.
David from jax

/ Tractor lost during shipping #9  
It could have been worse. I looked at my new tractor thru the fence at the John Deere dealer for three weeks while I was waiting for the loader. I remember going to the dealer while it was raining on a Sunday looking at my 3032e thru the fence. The contract could not be writing because of the serial number on the loader. The dealer said you can sit on it but you can't take it home. It was a long three weeks....

/ Tractor lost during shipping #10  
It could have been worse. I looked at my new tractor thru the fence at the John Deere dealer for three weeks while I was waiting for the loader. I remember going to the dealer while it was raining on a Sunday looking at my 3032e thru the fence. The contract could not be writing because of the serial number on the loader. The dealer said you can sit on it but you can't take it home. It was a long three weeks....

LOL!! I read that and envisioned a little kid with his face glued to the big glass show window at a candy store!!! That's funny!