Attachments

• IMG_0648.jpg
    IMG_0648.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 548
  • IMG_0650.jpg
    IMG_0650.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 594
   / The wait is over
I went to get the LX4 man what a diff. picking it up with the Imatch, and also how much better this machine handled the weight!!!!!

/ The wait is over
Last night I mowed the lawn in the dark! See my other thread, showed up with no fuses for head lamps, kids in the "Hood" had pulled them LOL :)

I need to get the mower deck off so I can go crazy with the LX4 "CANT WAIT"

Last edited:
   / The wait is over #5  
She's a beauty! Congratulations.

I see your 62D is equipped with the latest design gauge wheels, i.e., rounded sidewall profile. That should help prevent taking any divots out of the lawn which was an issue some members had with the old style wheels.

Yeah, I love my iMatch too. If you're starting out with new attachments, it works out great.

Be sure and keep your side links tight on your draft arms to keep the arms from contacting the tires when the cutter tries to move back and forth.

Have fun and post some pics of the machine when you're hogging with it.

/ The wait is over #6  
Congrats man! I'm sure you will get plenty of use out of her. :cool:

/ The wait is over
Thanks guys, I snuck home from work for a few hours this morn, turns out with the 2520 you have to buy a kit to hold up the hardware that hangs down when the MMM deck is off.... :mad:
So I took the whole Mower deck kit off!!!
Man this Machine rules with the LX 4 handles it so much better than the 2305..!

/ The wait is over #8  
Congratulations! Glad everything worked out...:)

/ The wait is over #9  
Thanks guys, I snuck home from work for a few hours this morn, turns out with the 2520 you have to buy a kit to hold up the hardware that hangs down when the MMM deck is off.... :mad:
So I took the whole Mower deck kit off!!!

My setup is probably a little different than yours, but I just use cable ties (zip-ties, tie-wraps) to hold my lift arms up when I remove the MMM.

/ The wait is over #10  
how much extra was the brushhog attachment, is that a 60"?