Average wait time to get a 5075M Cab?

/ Average wait time to get a 5075M Cab? #1  

seanshanny

Tractor
John Deere 4610
First time post.

Just ordered a 5075M MFWD Cab with 563 loader with triple valves front and rear, electrohydraulic hitch, R1 radials, 16/16 with power reverser and a MX8 Semi-Mount, Hydraulic Offset mower.

The dealer is telling me Jan 2010 for a delivery date.

Has anyone else run into this long lead time issue? I want my tractor and I cannot believe that it will take JD 2.5 months to build this machine.

Helping out on a 600 acre farm in update NY. Lots of field reclamation, loader work, and haying.

Trading in a 2002 open station JD 4610 MFWD hydro with 460 loader and 48 BH.

/ Average wait time to get a 5075M Cab? #2  
2-4 months is pretty common lead time, don't get upset that is just normal procedure. Since that is a new model Deere has lots of orders in the system for them. Last year we were waiting 10-12 months for some larger AG tractors. Congrats on your new purchase!

/ Average wait time to get a 5075M Cab? #3  
Same here. I ordered my 5M early June and it arrived at the dealer late August. They delivered it Sept. 10.

Regards,

Tom

/ Average wait time to get a 5075M Cab?
Thanks for the info.

I guess I will just have to be patient. Since they will probably be delivering in January it will be a good test of having a cab vs sitting on a frozen seat.

/ Average wait time to get a 5075M Cab? #5  
seashanny, you may get it sooner than that, ordering this late in the year. Enjoy your new tractor.

Steve

/ Average wait time to get a 5075M Cab? #6  
Any vehicle I've special ordered took 6 - 8 weeks to get. The delay is getting in the queue; but once assembly starts it's done essentially the same day, then you've got the delay in transport to the dealer.

/ Average wait time to get a 5075M Cab? #7  
They might be able to get it from another dealer. I believe my dealer down here has a 5075M on the lot. Not sure of the configuration, but I know they do swaps all the time.

D.

/ Average wait time to get a 5075M Cab?
We did an inventory search when we placed the order but none of the inventory had the electrohydraulic hitch. The wait will make the day it finally arrives all the sweeter.

/ Average wait time to get a 5075M Cab? #9  
Seanshanny,

Yes you are right about the long wait making delivery day even sweeter.

Believe me, it is worth every minute of that wait.

Attachments

• IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 693