Differences between 3032 and others 3 series

/ Differences between 3032 and others 3 series #1  

kcook

Platinum Member
Tractor
Cub Lawn Tractor
Other than the obvious differences like, gauges, two ranges not three, no BH, non removable loader, and non flolding ROPS. Is there any other? Motor, rear or front end differences?

Thanks

KC

/ Differences between 3032 and others 3 series #2  
Here are the differences that I am aware off.

- 3E is a little smaller and lighter than the 3X20 series. It is very close in size to the 3005 (previously the 790).
- 3E has a mechanical hydrostatic transmission compared to the e-Hydro on the 3X20.
- 3E has a single brake pedal. The 3X20 has individual turning brakes.
- 3E is two range. 3X20 is 3 range transmission.
- 3E loader is not quick attach (although the bucket is). 3X20 loader is quick attach.
- 3E does not have folding ROPS. 3X20 does.
- 3E loader valve is mounted on the loader mast. 3X20 is on the tractor.
- 3E is way less $$$$$ than 3X20.

There have been several buyers of 3E on this site. There posts on there experience might be helpful to you.

/ Differences between 3032 and others 3 series
Here are the differences that I am aware off.

- 3E is a little smaller and lighter than the 3X20 series. It is very close in size to the 3005 (previously the 790).
- 3E has a mechanical hydrostatic transmission compared to the e-Hydro on the 3X20.
- 3E has a single brake pedal. The 3X20 has individual turning brakes.
- 3E is two range. 3X20 is 3 range transmission.
- 3E loader is not quick attach (although the bucket is). 3X20 loader is quick attach.
- 3E does not have folding ROPS. 3X20 does.
- 3E loader valve is mounted on the loader mast. 3X20 is on the tractor.
- 3E is way less $$$$$ than 3X20.

There have been several buyers of 3E on this site. There posts on there experience might be helpful to you.

thanks for your input. I had heard that the axles might be cheaper made (this was from a compeditor).

KC

/ Differences between 3032 and others 3 series #4  
Other than the obvious differences like, gauges, two ranges not three, no BH, non removable loader, and non flolding ROPS. Is there any other? Motor, rear or front end differences?

Thanks

KC

So did you take the plunge. I'm considering a 3032e also and have not quite committed. I will probably go drive it around the dealers lot again tomorrow or bring it home for a tryout (the dealer offered).

/ Differences between 3032 and others 3 series
So did you take the plunge. I'm considering a 3032e also and have not quite committed. I will probably go drive it around the dealers lot again tomorrow or bring it home for a tryout (the dealer offered).

No Im still looking. I also looking at B3200. I too need to drive it and hope the dealer will let me bring it home.

KC

/ Differences between 3032 and others 3 series #6  
The 3032e is a great choice for the money. I work mine hard with no problems. The difference I see in the 3032e and other 3 series is my 3032e will be worked on the weekends and other 3 series are worked daily on a farm. The 3032e do have strong axles but needs stronger hydraulics.