Financing John Deere 48 Month Financing

/ John Deere 48 Month Financing #1  

ayesinstructor

Tractor
JD 4520
Hi All,

Have purchased a 4520 w/cab, FEL, & Fork Lift. Happened to be on JD website this weekend and noticed that there is now a 48 month 0% finance option available. Was going to take advantage of t he 36 month 0% but the 48 mo plan might be a better way to go. Has anyone checked into this program and does it have a participation fee attached to it? My tractor is supposed to be delivered in the PM today (11/23) and I still have the option to select the 48 mo plan if I so choose. Would appreciated your comments ASAP!

Sincerely,
ayesinstructor
drzcjz@netzero.com

/ John Deere 48 Month Financing #2  
By all means go for the 48 month if wanted, call your salesperson this morning. Should change nothing about the sales price. I purchased a 4520 cab earlier this year with the same plan and was told that I could do the same. That is if the offers changed that I could take advantage of it, before accepting the tractor. In my case the opposite happened and the offer changed to 42 month, but I was still able to keep the 48 month.

Steve

/ John Deere 48 Month Financing #3  
I did the 36 mo. O% deal. No participation fee that I remember... Deer financing has been real good to deal with too. Yes if 48 mo. deal does you better go for it.

/ John Deere 48 Month Financing #4  
new holland has 0% for 60 months or 72 on certain models. this is with $0 down with approved credit of course. great deals

/ John Deere 48 Month Financing #5  
Just an FYI - It's worth checking with your dealer also. Sometimes there are deals not on the site. A while ago, (restricted to certain dealers/regions I think) was a 0% for 60 month deal until Oct 30th. My dealer knew I was interested in great financing deals and let me know about it when it started. I ordered my 4720 (Trading in the 3720) on Oct 30th, locking in the deal. Hopefully it'll be here early next month. This was never on the web site that I knew of.

It's worth talking to your dealer to check for other deals.

/ John Deere 48 Month Financing #6  
I have checked into this also. John Deere credit said they do not charge a participation fee but the dealer can if he wants to. One dealer told me 5% on the balance owed and the other dealer said 2.5% on balance owed. They had different fees for different interst rates. This fee if charged is going solely to the dealer.

/ John Deere 48 Month Financing #7  
It pays to shop around, I would expect 15 to 20% off list on 3x20 and 4x20 machines and 0% financing with 10 to 25% down wac. The more you can put down the sooner the note goes away.:D

/ John Deere 48 Month Financing #8  
15-20% off list would be great. They don't do that in the NorthEast.... :)

/ John Deere 48 Month Financing #9  
For the first time, I went with a company sponsored financing program for my tractor purchase. I have been well pleased. I would do this if you can get the zero percent on it.

John M

/ John Deere 48 Month Financing #10  
15-20% off list would be great. They don't do that in the NorthEast.... :)

With the latest trends in politics and the economy you may find that these dealers won't be able to give them away soon. Not trying to start a discussion on those subjects though.