Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    JD 4520

Default John Deere 48 Month Financing

Hi All,

Have purchased a 4520 w/cab, FEL, & Fork Lift. Happened to be on JD website this weekend and noticed that there is now a 48 month 0% finance option available. Was going to take advantage of t he 36 month 0% but the 48 mo plan might be a better way to go. Has anyone checked into this program and does it have a participation fee attached to it? My tractor is supposed to be delivered in the PM today (11/23) and I still have the option to select the 48 mo plan if I so choose. Would appreciated your comments ASAP!

Sincerely,
    ayesinstructor
    drzcjz@netzero.com

Tractor
    Deere 110tlb, 4520, x749, L130

Default Re: John Deere 48 Month Financing

By all means go for the 48 month if wanted, call your salesperson this morning. Should change nothing about the sales price. I purchased a 4520 cab earlier this year with the same plan and was told that I could do the same. That is if the offers changed that I could take advantage of it, before accepting the tractor. In my case the opposite happened and the offer changed to 42 month, but I was still able to keep the 48 month.

Steve

Tractor
    John Deere 790 w/ 300 loader

I did the 36 mo. O% deal. No participation fee that I remember... Deer financing has been real good to deal with too. Yes if 48 mo. deal does you better go for it.
    790 JD W/ 300 loader
    Lots of implements for loader and 3pt
    Can't do it burn'n diesel, is not worth do'n

Gold Member
    Tractor
    all new holland

new holland has 0% for 60 months or 72 on certain models. this is with $0 down with approved credit of course. great deals

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    JD 2305/JD 4720 cab

Just an FYI - It's worth checking with your dealer also. Sometimes there are deals not on the site. A while ago, (restricted to certain dealers/regions I think) was a 0% for 60 month deal until Oct 30th. My dealer knew I was interested in great financing deals and let me know about it when it started. I ordered my 4720 (Trading in the 3720) on Oct 30th, locking in the deal. Hopefully it'll be here early next month. This was never on the web site that I knew of.

It's worth talking to your dealer to check for other deals.
    "I'd rather be on my Tractor"

Silver Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 4520

I have checked into this also. John Deere credit said they do not charge a participation fee but the dealer can if he wants to. One dealer told me 5% on the balance owed and the other dealer said 2.5% on balance owed. They had different fees for different interst rates. This fee if charged is going solely to the dealer.

Tractor

It pays to shop around, I would expect 15 to 20% off list on 3x20 and 4x20 machines and 0% financing with 10 to 25% down wac. The more you can put down the sooner the note goes away.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    JD 2305/JD 4720 cab

15-20% off list would be great. They don't do that in the NorthEast....
    "I'd rather be on my Tractor"

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    JD 2320; 4520

For the first time, I went with a company sponsored financing program for my tractor purchase. I have been well pleased. I would do this if you can get the zero percent on it.

John M

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by orlo View Post
    15-20% off list would be great. They don't do that in the NorthEast....
    With the latest trends in politics and the economy you may find that these dealers won't be able to give them away soon. Not trying to start a discussion on those subjects though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast