Why continue the older models?

/ Why continue the older models? #1  

Trev

Platinum Member
Tractor
Currently tractor-less
I visited the Deere web site the other day, and was surprised to see that the 4300 was still being sold alongside the 4310, etc. Is there an advantage to the older ones that some people find important, or is Deere just in the process of re-doing their site?

Thanks,
Bob

/ Why continue the older models? #2  
They still have supplies of the 4300 Trev and people still want the info. on them.

/ Why continue the older models? #3  
I believe they are offering up to $2000 for the 4000 series vs $1200 for the 4000 Ten Series. I saw some old models at the dealerships but they didn't have the right equipment I wanted. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif - Also saw a new 4010 and 4115 at the local dealer.

Look what I saw at the local <font color=green>John Deere</font color=green> dealer <font color=blue> A Blue machine $19,9?? - 10 hrs. - Central PA <font color=blue>/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Attachments

• 9-176354-NewHollandsmall.gif
    9-176354-NewHollandsmall.gif
    81.8 KB · Views: 60
   / Why continue the older models? #5  
I wonder why I haven't seen any green machines at the NH dealers for trade? Is it because they cost too much for someone to get their equity back?

All in jest my tractor friends all in jest. If NH doesn't improve their rebates and such I may just go green after all.