Price Check 4520 pricing

/ 4520 pricing #1  

chevyman29

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 2520
hello everone , new here but have been lurking awile.
can some one tell me if 29700 is a good price for a new 4520 with 400x loader? im fixing to trade up from my 2520 and im trying to get some ideas on a fair deal. thanks

/ 4520 pricing #2  
That would depend on what options were selected with the tractor. For the base open station tractor and 400X loader the list is about 34,000 less a 17% discount would bring it down to about 28,500. So alot would depend on what options you selected or are included in the deal.

/ 4520 pricing
well i dont no the answer to that my dealer found the tractor at another location its probly a base open station like you said. i need to get into greater detail with him about it . i usually will spend a couple weeks or more researching something like this .

ps what breed of dog is that in your avater my doughter is dying to know?

/ 4520 pricing #4  
Welcome to TBN:D

A 2520 to a 4520 is a heck of a jump!

/ 4520 pricing #5  
Joey is half Chow and half Husky. I found him on the internet, he was in charm school for 3 1/2 years prior to my finding him. Drove 1050 miles to go get him, one of the most worthwhile trips I have ever made.

Here are some larger pictures of him at a local lake.

/ 4520 pricing #6  
Take my advise. Spend the extra coin and get the 4520 with the cab. I have had the open 4520 for 4 years and kick my self all the time for not getting the cab.. That is why I am now trading for the cab model. Either way you go the 4520 is a great tractor and never let me down. Good luck with your new purchase.

/ 4520 pricing
thats a beutiful dog .
yeah its a big jump i demoed one back in march and realized that it was what i needed . i have approx a 1 acre garden every year and pulling a 2 bottom plow with my 3000 ford with no ps is a chore to say the least. the 4520 pulled the plow with no trouble and of course does every thing else i need to do way better than the 2520 and the 3000 ford . i was leary of the hydro doing ground engagement work but it done fine .

oh how much does the cab add ?? not really wonting one just wondering . i love the open air down here in the south.

/ 4520 pricing #8  
Thanks for the comment about Joey.

You may want to go to Deere.com and select build and price to get a breakdown on options and their costs. I think somewhere between 15 and 20% off of msrp is about right.

/ 4520 pricing #9  
Welcome to TBN:D

A 2520 to a 4520 is a heck of a jump!

You said what I was gonna say. Yep that is big jump up in tractor. Speaking of jump up. Since i traded my 4100 in years back, I have not been up close to one in a long time. Well I had an opportunity to see one recently and I was kinda stunned at how small it looked. I really forgot.

/ 4520 pricing
well so far ive got the dealer down to 29200 for the tractor and loader with tooth bar . he,s gonna give whats owed on my tractor and give 3000 on another tractor that i own but never use its a 75 model ford 3000 with no ps no brakes.