Price Check Whats a good price for 665 tiller

/ Whats a good price for 665 tiller #1  

JYD

Bronze Member
HI All,

I looking to buy a 665 tiller. My dealer gave me a initial price of $3200. I have no idea if this is a good price or not. My initial thought was to come back at $3000, but not sure how flexiable they are on pricing. 2 years ago I did buy a new 4320 from them so I have a history with them

Any input is appreciated

JYD
Wisconsin

/ Whats a good price for 665 tiller #2  
Have you done any looking at or research on the King Kutter tillers? They have great reviews here on TBN and are more than 1/2 the price of the JD tillers.

/ Whats a good price for 665 tiller #3  
I purchased a new 673 tiller for $2900 +tax last summer. That would be the proper size for your 4320. Need to cover your tracks.

/ Whats a good price for 665 tiller #4  
I purchased a new 673 tiller for $2900 +tax last summer. That would be the proper size for your 4320. Need to cover your tracks.

I agree, You will want the 673. I have a 665 which was purchased for my 3320. It works for the 4120 but is not really wide enough.

John

/ Whats a good price for 665 tiller
Very good points, thank you.

I going to check out the KK tiller as well.

Anyone know if it is Imatch compatable

JYD

/ Whats a good price for 665 tiller #6  
Very good points, thank you.

I going to check out the KK tiller as well.

Anyone know if it is Imatch compatable

JYD

Don't know if it is compatible or not, what I do in order to maintain compatibility is buy implements that are either IMatch or can be easily converted to IMatch. I have bought several implements that I converted with a little bit of welding and hole drilling. Certainly worth doing to save time and trouble in the long run.