Price Check JD #2 Sickle Mower

/ JD #2 Sickle Mower #1  

Eagle10

:newhere:
I have a JD #2 sickle mower. It has the # 2834-H on it. I am thinking that it is a part # because I have found other part #'s on it that look similar. I am wondering what it is worth? :confused: I am sure that it is not mint, but it is in good condition. If any one could give me some info on this JD #2, I would appreciate it.
:anyone:
Thank you!
Eagle10

Attachments

• JD sickle mower-1.jpeg
    JD sickle mower-1.jpeg
    418 KB · Views: 1,033
  • JD sickle mower-4.jpeg
    JD sickle mower-4.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 502
   / JD #2 Sickle Mower #2  
can't help on value or info, but it sure looks neat.

/ JD #2 Sickle Mower
Thanks!
I am trying to find out what it's worth so that I can sell it on my website for my mom.
Have a good day

/ JD #2 Sickle Mower #4  
no help on value here either but they where made from 21 - 35

/ JD #2 Sickle Mower
Thank you for the info. I thought it would be about that old but was not sure.
Thanks again!! :thumbsup:

/ JD #2 Sickle Mower #6  
http://jdparts.com Might help with dates and diagrams... Had diagrams for my no. 15 JD sub-soiler and JD crow foot packers. Price is fluctuate, yard ornament or die hard antique JD implement restorer or collector.

/ JD #2 Sickle Mower
Thank you for the info "spruce Deere". I appreciate the web site link. I will check it out. Hopefully it will help with the product info. I figured that the price would be different from ornament to collector. I want to keep it, but need to be fair to my mom with a price, and still be able to sell the idea to my wife! lol:laughing: I am into antiques. but my wife does not get it. Thanks again!:thumbsup: